Bonus Chapter 2

|Our family...a circle of strength, founded on faith, join in love, kept by god|

Surprise again

Alaïa's pov:

Few months later*

(Outfit up⬆️)

I stared at the test as i sat in the bathroom. I smiled when i saw it turn into two red bar.

I am pregnant again.

It's been a few days since i was throwing up everything i ate in the morning. I really wanted to take the pregnancy test but i didn't wanted to tell Xander yet. I wanted to give him this surprise. Somehow i knew i was pregnant since i knew about the symptoms.

I hide the pregnancy test in my bag and sat on the bed thinking about a way to tell him about it. It was finally time.

"MWOMMY!"

I sighed and made my way to their room. I walked in and saw Kathleen trying to stand up. She was holding Alan's shoulder and she was smiling widely.

"Oh my god baby! You did it." I squealed as i went to them. I sat near Alan and Kathleen try to come to me. Alan helped her by holding her hips and she fell on me. She giggled while Alan said,"oops."

"That's ok." I chuckled.

"We nweed to twell Dwaddy!" Alan squealed and i nodded.

"How about we give him a surprise?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. Kathleen was now sitting on my laps looking at us while she sucked on her thumb.

"How arwe we gwoing to twell him?" Alan asked excitedly.

"Well i have an idea but we will tell him after dinner okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"For now let's get you two your afternoon naps." I said and Alan groaned.

----

Times passed by quickly and i was already done making dinner. Alan and Kathleen was in the living room watching Moana.

I heard the front door opened and i knew Xander was home. He walked into the dining room and took a glass of water. He looked really tired. He walked to me and pecked my lips.

"Hey love. How was your day?" He asked tiredly.

"It was good. How was yours?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It was the worst day. I'm really tired. I just want to sleep." He said and yawned.

"Well have dinner then you can go to sleep." I said and he nodded.

He sat down in the dining room while i took out the food. I put both our plates and put it on the table. Xander digged in and i did too. The kids already eat so we could eat peacefully.

-----

Xander was now in the bathroom taking a shower. I took Kathleen and Alan to our room and got them ready. I made them wore a shirt that i bought online and it was really cute on them. I bought one for me too and i changed into them. Since i bought for everyone, i bought one for Xander too which i will give to him later.

We sat on the fluffy carpet as we waited for Xander to come out. Alan made funny faces and Kathleen giggled loudly.

The door opened and both Kids looked at it. Xander came out shirtless and he smiled when he saw us. He went to the closet and put on a shirt before walking to us.

"I'm sorry. Daddy was tired and couldn't meet you when i came home." He apologized to them as he sat down. Alan went to him and hugged him like he always do.

"Well the kids prepare a surprise for you." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Oh and what is it?" He asked looking at Alan.

Hopefully he doesn't notice the shirt yet.

"It's nwot me it's Kathwleen." Alan giggled.

"Oh." Xander said looking at me and i simply smiled.

"You ready baby?" I asked and i made her stand. She smiled and hold my shoulder. Xander's eyes widened as he saw her walking toward him. She was still holding my hand and Alan helped her to reach Xander. Xander hold her as she fell on him. He smiled and started to pamper her with kissed. She squealed loudly and Alan come to me.

"Showld we show dwaddy our shirt?" Alan whispered and i nodded.

"Babe." I said and he looked at me, "did you notice Alan's shirt?"

He looked at Alan and Alan immediately stood up showing his daddy his shirt,

Big brother again

Xander looked confused when he read the shirt.

"And i bought a matching one for Kathleen." I said and he looked down at her. She just stood up while Xander read the shirt,

This princess is being promoted to big sister.

"Wait what?" He asked still confused.

"Well look at mine." I said and he turned to me. My shirt was straight to the point.

Tiny human in process.

He did looked confused but then suddenly his eyes snapped to mine. He looked shocked.

"Is it what am i thinking about?" He asked and i smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"You.. you are pregnant?" He asked and i nodded. He seems frozen for a few seconds before he came to me hugging me tightly.

"You are not joking right?" He asked and i shake my head no.

"Oh my god i'm going to be dad again!" He said smiling. He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine.

"Bwbay?"

We pulled away and saw Alan looking at us with a frown. I didn't really tell him the news yet.

"Yes baby. You are going to have another sibbling." Xander said and his eyes widened. He smiled looking at me.

"Anwother bwbay!" He squealed.

"And i bought this for you." I said giving him the shirt.

Promoted to daddy.. again.

He chuckled looking at us.

"You all really made my night." He said as he moved toward us. I wrapped my arm around his waist and Alan hugged his other side. Xander kissed my forehead before pulling away.

"Well now everyone change. It's already bed time." I said and Alan groaned. I took Kathleen in my arms and Xander picked Alan. He pouted the whole way to his room but Xander somehow made him fell asleep quickly. I made Kathleen sleep on me before putting her in her crib. She immediately hugged the penguin that Xander once won for me at the fair. I turned on the baby monitor and walked back to my room. I changed my clothes and wore my night dress.

Xander pulled me on the bed hugging me like his big teddy bear.

"I love you sooo much." He whispered kissing my neck and i chuckled.

"You know i love you too." I said and he nodded.

"Goodnight love, goodnight baby." Xander said kissing my belly and my forehead. He wrapped his arm around me pulling my back to his front.

"Goodnight Xander."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)