Chapter 27: Jace

|Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.|

Xander's pov:

It has been a while since i played in a club with some friends. Normally i would be waiting to fight or to practise.

"YESSS!" Grayson screamed as the small ball fell in the cup. The crowd  cheered for him and he went to play another round. The dude with whom he was playing was completely drunk and he wasn't really accepting defeat.

I looked at the bar to check on the girls and saw no none of them. I looked around and on the dancing floor but they weren't there.

"Did you saw where the girls went?" I asked Tyler and he shake his head no.

"Maybe they went to the bathroom. They will be back soon." He said and i nodded.

The bathroom was at the end of the club and it might be crowded as well. I turned back to Grayson who was still playing. He looked too focus to be playing with a drunk guy.

I glanced at my right and saw Evan. He was talking to the group. I looked for Chase but didn't find him. I know he was here though. If there was a meeting, he needed to be here as he was the leader. But where the hell was him. I looked behind me at the bar and the girls weren't back yet.

Now i was getting worried. Chase being missing and so was the girls, it couldn't be a coincidence. Even the leader of West Lockwood wasn't here. Evan noticed me and he smirked. He didn't come to me but went with the group. Something was definitly wrong.

"Tyler we need to check on the girls." I said and he frowned at me.

"They aren't back yet?" He asked and i shake my head no.

"Get Grayson. I'm going to check in the washroom." I said and he nodded.

I made my way to the ladies washroom. Everyone was drunk so it wasn't a problem to enter in. However before entering the washroom i heard a familair voice.

"He isn't here babe. He is busy we can go and he would not even know."

I knew this voice. It was Chase himself. I entered in and clentched my fist at the sight. The leader of West Lockwood, Jace was here too.

Jace was holding Adelisa and Hailey back while Chase had Alaïa trapped against the wall.

"Get your girl and let's get out of here Chase." Jace said and i raise an eye brow.

His girl?

Chase smirked and walked further to Alaïa. He grabbed her arms and she shrugged to remove his hand.

"Let me go Chase!" She screamed.

"Don't worry baby. Xander won't harm you now. You can come with me." He said smirking and that was the last straw.

"LET HER GO!"

Alaïa's pov:

"LET HER GO!"

I turned to the door and sighed in relieved when i saw Xander. I don't fucking know what Chase was doing. The other guy keep calling me Chase's girl and when i would denied it chase would cut me in and try to kiss me.

Like ew.

"Sinclair. Nice to see you." The other boy said.

"I can't say the same thing to you Jace." Xander said. He looked at me and then glared at Chase.

"Let her go Denegan. I'm not in mood to fight you." Xander stated calmly.

"Sinclair you should be the one to fuck off. Let him have what's his." Jace said and i frowned. Xander looked at him confused but when he looked at Chase and saw him smirking, he lose it.

He came to Chase and grabbed his collar making him leave my arms. He slammed his back on the wall beside me making Chase hissed.

Tyler and Grayson were laughing when they came in but when they saw the girls being held up by Jace, they immediately came in with a blank face.

"Jace what the heck is happening man?" Grayson asked looking at how he was holding both girls.

"Stay out of that Rivera. Let Chase have her and no one will get harm" Jace said pointing at me.

What the heck...

Xander punched Chase still holding him against the wall. Chase had his arms in front of his face to protect him from Xander's punch. Chase was already bleeding from his nose but Xander didn't care.

"Xander stop. You are going to kill him." I said but he didn't listen to me.

"Xander please." I said but no response.

"Xander!" I grabbed his arm pulling him on me. Thankfully he stopped and looked at me.

"Stop. That's enough." I said and he clenched his jaw.

"He almost hurt you and you want me to stop!" He hissed angrily.

"I'm fine Xander. You don't need to do that. That's exactly what he wants. If anyone know you both fought you won't be able to play." I said lowly and he groaned. He punched the wall instead of Chase.

"What do you mean? Why would we let that?" Grayson asked Jace shocked.

"Xander need to understand that he can't take his friend's girlfriend! And he can't threatened her to stay with him." Jace snapped making us more confused.

"I don't know what Chase told you but this isn't true at all. Alaïa is not Chase's girlfriend. She is Xander's girl. Chase is just using you!" Grayson said making Jace frowned.

"Why should i believe you?" Jace asked and Tyler groaned.

"Dude if you don't believe us ask her. We aren't the bad here." Tyler said making Jace looked at me.

"Is it true? You are not Chase's girlfriend?" He asked coldly looking at me. I shake my head no.

"Xander is not threatening you to stay with him?" He asked and again i shake my head no. He clentched his jaw and let Hailey and Adelisa go. They ran away from him and went near Grayson and Tyler.

"Sinclair let him go." Jace said making his way to Xander.

"Why would i listen to you?" Xander asked pissed off.

"Look i know i made a mistake so let me handle it. He lied to the whole group saying that you stole his girl and that he can't get her back because if he did so, he would have lose his chances in the final. He asked us to help him and we unfortunately accepted." Jace said making us shocked,"Don't worry i won't let anyone hurt her. I will tell them the truth. But for now let me handle him. He will pay for lying to us."

A/N

Vote
comment
Share
Follow
Love ya ;)