Bonus Chapter 1

|Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit it|

The hospital:

Alaïa's pov:

Once i finished making dinner, i made my way to the kids room. It was already 7 o' clock. I already feed Kathleen and she was in her crib. Alan wanted to play in her room to keep an eye on her. Xander was in New York for a soccer tornament. He left two days ago and before going he told Alan to look after us. This little one took his job seriously. He was the future Xander.

I went inside and saw Alan laying on the fluffy carpet. He fell asleep while playing with his car toys. I smiled and went near him. I picked him in my arms and glanced at Kathleen before going to Alan's room.

I laid him in his crib and pulled his cover on him. Once i was sure he was okay, i went back to Kathleen room. I cleaned up the mess Alan made and went to tuck Kathleen. However i frowned when i noticed that she was burning with fever. She was sweating despite the cold weather outside and had her small hand in a fist.

I removed the blanket off her and took her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest as i walked downstairs. I took a wet towel and put it on her forehead. I laid her on the sofa as i looked after her. My phone rang and i took it.

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" Xander asked and i sighed. Xander usually call at this time to talk to Alan and asked about our day.

"Nothing i'm on the couch with Kathleen. She has fever." I said looking at her sleeping self.

"Since when does she has fever?" Xander asked worried.

"I don't know. I was making dinner and she was sleeping upstairs. When i went to her then i notice." I said and he sighed.

"That's ok. She is still small and it very cold there. I used to have the same problem when i was little. Mom used to take me to the hospital and there they would do an injection. I think you should wait. Wait for like two hours and if it still doesn't get better you can take her to the hospital." He suggested and i nodded, even if he can't see me.

"Yeah i will wait." I said.

"Sorry love i have to go now. The team's break is over and i have to go to them. Talk to you later. Love you." He said.

"Yeah talk to you later. Love you too." I said and he hang up after saying bye.

I sighed and stayed with Kathleen. I changed the wey towel on her forehead.

---------

It' s been 3 hours now and she was still the same. She started to cry loudly in her sleep. I took her in my arms and try to calm her down. She only stopped crying when she laid on my chest.

I really need to take her to the hospital.

I made my way upstairs and took her baby bag. I put some clothes and diapers for Kathleen. I also packed her feeding bottle and took her blanket.

I walked to Alan's room and i sighed when i saw Alan sitting in his crib.

"Is swhe okway?" Alan asked worriedly looking at her sister.

"No baby. I need to take her to the hospital-"

"I want to cwome with ywou!" He stated and i shake my head no.

"You are going to stay at grandma's house wh-"

"No. Plwease mommy. I want to lwook at bwaby sister." He pouted and i sighed.

"Alright then. Put your coat."

I quickly got him ready and made my way to the hospital. It wasn't much busy and i was lucky to get a doctor available for Kathleen.

"I'm doctor Nick and i'll be your doctor for tonight. How can i help you?" He asked politely.

"She is Kathleen and she has fever. She was crying im her sleep." I said and he nodded.

"Laid her down on the bed. I'll check her." He said and i nodded. Alan stayed by my side looking carefully at what the doctor was doing to his sister.

---

It was already 11:30pm and we were still in the hospital. The doctor gave Kathleen 3 shots and she cried during the whole thing. Alan had tears in his eyes when he was looking at his sister. He was sad. The doctor said that she was going to be alright in a few days.

Now, i was standing near the bed with both kids sleeping in the bed. Alan cuddled with his sister and i was worried he would catch the fever too but he refused to leave her side.

"You sure it's this room-"

I turned around when the door opened and i was shocked to see them. They both froze when they noticed me. It's been so long since i saw them.

"Alaïa?" Cynthia asked shocked and i nodded. She looked really tired and she was wearing a sweatpant and a hoodie,her hair was in a messy bun.

"Sorry we thought it was our room." Chase apologised. He looked more older and was wearing a jean and a t-shirt. I looked at Cynthia and she was holding a little boy in her arms. He looked a younger version of Chase.

"That's Cedric our son." Cynthia said lowly as she caught me looking at Cedric.

"You two got married?" I blurt out and they nodded.

"We settle down together when i found out i was pregnant." Cynthia explained.

"Are they your kids?" Chase asked looking at Kathleen and Alan.

"Yeah. That's Alan and Kathleen." I said and they nodded.

"Xander is around?" Chase asked and i shake my head no.

"He is in New york for a soccer match." I said.

"Alaïa i am really sorry for whatever i did to you. I was immature and really stupid. I wanted to contact Xander after graduation but i was really ashamed to face him. Whatever i did to his sister and to you. I won't be surprise if you both don't forgive me." Chase said sighing.

"Let's bygone be bygone Chase. I forgive you but i can't really talk about Xander. You will have to talk to him." I said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry too Alaïa. I really made your life a living hell. Xander was my opsession and it wasn't healthy. I'm really sorry." Cynthia said and she did really looked sincere.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I said and she smiled weakly.

"Mr and Mrs Denegan?"

A doctor came and they both nodded at him.

"It's your turn." The doctor said before leaving the room.

"Guess we'll see you later." Cynthia said and i nodded.

"See you later."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)