CHAPTER 1

INTRODUCTION:

- Hyang Suho, 24 years old- Skilled in fighting -Son of rich man- Intelligent, can speak Korean and English so fluently-Not shy- Kind, funny, but sometimes rude and serious

- Skilled in fighting
-Son of rich man
- Intelligent, can speak Korean and English so fluently
-Not shy
- Kind, funny, but sometimes rude and serious...

- Myoui Mina, 22 years old- Need to explain? I don't think so (heh) -Cute little penguin

- Need to explain? I don't think so (heh)
-Cute little penguin

(A: Okay, before this new story starts, I want thank personally to @JoYoungjoon who request for this story and who inspired me and support me a lot, I just hope you all like it!)

SUHO'S POV
Hey there, I'm Suho, I'm such a rich kid if you want to call it like that... It's not like if I like to presume about it, it's just that my dad makes sure that I have everything I could ask for, although I didn't really ask for it... Anyways, I'm now heading to a taekwondo class. My dad wants to make sure that I can protect myself, cause as his heir I'm constantly in danger... Nowadays I'm working at his company and learning about it as much as I can...
-Arrives to the taekwondo class-
-Teacher: Mr. Hyang... Welcome back! (bows)
-Suho: Just call me Suho please sir... And it's not necessary to bow at me, I'm younger... (smiles)
-Teacher: I can't do so and you know it... Anyways, let's start the class... Show me what you have... (smiles)

I let my bag at one side of the room and got ready... I face him, bow at him as a sign of my respect and then I started attacking... He was able to stop some of my first punches but after some of my skills I could finally kick him making him fall to the ground, I took advance of the situation and blocked him as hard as I could so he wasn't able to move...
-Teacher: Okay... Okay, it's enough...

I then let him go and bow at him when he suddenly attacked me and made me fall to the ground... He blocked me and I gave up as it was impossible to beat him at that position...
-Teacher: Ugh... Your skills are amazing and I was already thinking of giving the black belt to you as your skills are as good as mines now... But there's a problem...
-Suho: What is it?
-Teacher: You trust so easily, you should had waited until I gave up, but I just said that it was enough, you let me go and I caught you guard off... You have to improve that part...
-Suho: Okay... Thanks (bow)
- Teacher: Take a rest meanwhile I prepare something for the next activity...
-Suho: Okay...

I sit on a bench and started drinking some water until a well dressed man entered the gym, I think I saw him somewhere but now I don't know exactly from what...

He's approaching my teacher and starts talking, as it's seems that they'll take some time I decided to spend some time with my phone but when I looked up again, I caught my teacher pointing at me, the thing is

He's approaching my teacher and starts talking, as it's seems that they'll take some time I decided to spend some time with my phone but when I looked up again, I caught my teacher pointing at me, the thing is... Why?
Then I saw how that man started walking towards me...
-Man: Good morning young man...(smiles)
-Suho: Good morning sir... (smiles) How may I help you?
-Man: Oh I needed someone with good fighting skills and I thought of my best friend who is a taekwondo teacher... He told me you are his best student...
-Suho: May I know why do you need me and who are you?
-Man: Oh yeah, sorry I didn't introduce myself... I'm the Ceo of JYP entertainment... Sounds familiar?
-Suho: Uh...
-Man: Okay, don't worry... I just need someone like you to work for me...
-Suho: As what JYP? Can I call you like that sir?
-Man: Yeah it's fine by me... And it's as a secret bodyguard of one of my groups...
-Suho: But I don't have experience as a bodyguard...
-JYP: Your skills are amazing, that's everything I need...when and someone with a lot of patience, the girls who needs protection are so energetic and can be kinda tiring sometimes...
-Suho: I see, I know that you would like to count with me but-
-JYP: I can pay you very well, and if you don't want to meet and interact with them, you can be their secret bodyguard...
-Suho: Secret?

I wasn't really thinking of how annoying the girls could be, I was thinking that I don't know how to be a bodyguard...
-JYP: Yeah, just following them from the distance and leaving near of them as well...
-Suho: (sighs) Okay, tell me when to start sir... (smiles)
-JYP: Tomorrow come to my office, use these target... And thanks, oh! I didn't get your name...
-Suho: Hyang Suho, but call me just Suho sir... (smiles)
-JYP: Got it! See you tomorrow, Suho... (smiles)
-Suho: Bye, sir...

Then my teacher approaches me, smiling and proud because I accepted the offer...
-Suho: Why did you recommend me?
-Teacher: You have amazing skills, and you are the student that I trust the most for such important job... (smiles)
-Suho: I'm already rich, and I'll have my dad's company in a future...
-Teacher: But this is your opportunity to show the world that you can survive without your dad, didn't you tell me that you don't want so?
-Suho: Well, i already accepted so...
-Teacher: Good, I knew you would... So let's continue our training session...
-Suho: Yup, let's continue...

After my training session finished, I went to take a shower and change into my office outfit... As I can't go to work dressed like that...

I said goodbye to the teacher and head to the company where I have to tell my dad about my new job

-At the company-
-Suho: Good morning everyone... (smiles)
-Employees: Good morning Mr. Hyang... (bows and smiles)

I then headed to my dad office and knocked his door...
-Dad: Who is it? I'm kind of busy right now...
-Suho: It's me, Suho...
-Dad: Come inside...

I entered the office and took a sit en front of him...
-Suho: Good morning dad (smiles)
-Dad: Good morning, did you finish your taekwondo class already?
-Suho: Yeah, I already finished...
-Dad: So... There's any kind of problem?
-Suho: We shouldn't call it a problem... I just want to say that from now on... I'll stop working for your company dad...
-Dad: What did you say?!