CHAPTER 8

SUHO'S POV
Since I did that to the girls, they stopped bullying so my work now it's a lot more easier... I'm glad, and I already thanked Dohyuk for helping me... Mina didn't broke her promise, and she also helped me to remember who is who, so I know all the Twice members now... It has been a week since then and today they have a radio interview so I'm gonna follow their van til there... They entered the building, and just when I was about to enter as well a crowd came out and bumped into a guy... He told me something really quick but enough for me to hear it...
-???: Mr. Hyang... Be aware, or your girls may get hurted soon...

I turned around but I can't say who said so since there was a crowd... And how the hell did he know that I'm Hyang, I introduced to this job as Kim... Weird, and most of all, dangerous... Now I have to revise all the area just in case there's something weird... I revised everything, but I didn't found anything weird, so I decided to wait for their interview to finish... But then an hour passed and I have no sign of the girls... I try to open the door, but I can't like...are they locked? I try to open the door by kicking it, until I finally open it... Once I enter there's no trace of them... What did just happened here?

How could I lost them? That guy! He distracted me and I wasted a lot of time revising the zone

How could I lost them? That guy! He distracted me and I wasted a lot of time revising the zone... Ugh! I have to find them! I look all over the room until I found a note...

"Told you about this, your skills won't help you this time... If you want to save them before we play with them, go to (building name) and leave x amount of money

PD: If you take too much time, we'll play with them to kill the time..."

No! What have I done? It's just like my father said, a lot of people is behind me and he was right when he said that it would be dangerous to be a  bodyguard... And not only for me, as well for the girls who are now in danger because of me... I'm a genius, I don't have any other option but to obey... I'll head to my dad's company and ask him if he can give me the money, I really hate doing this but I need to save them...

-At dad's company-
-Suho: Dad, it's necessary! I need x money to save the girls... Please, give it to me... I promise that I'll return it!
-Dad: Why don't you talk with your boss? He's the responsible so he has to pay...
-Suho: Dad, please... He'll fire me if I tell him that I've lost the girls...
-Dad: It's your problem not mine... Now please let me do my job, and as always, if you want to return back, you know you can... (smiles)
-Suho: I won't, I'll solve this somehow...

I left angry. Not with my dad for not giving the money to me, but with me for not being able to protect the girls... I'm such a stupid bodyguard... Now that I started enjoying my job... I was even getting closer to Mina, she now trusted me... I have yo rescue them...
How?

MINA'S POV
When we entered the room, a guy locked it and tied us all... I don't know what's happening I just hope Suho to come soon and rescue us... But I remembered that he didn't introduce to us officially, so he won't appear like nothing from no where... Just, please, I hope to be rescued...

SUHO'S POV
After thinking a lot of ways to rescue them I decided to trick them... I made a lot of fake money, but the first and last one part is all real... So they can see that I didn't trick them when they open the bow... I headed yo where they said I had to be, and then a well dressed man appeared... But hey! I know him! He works for my dad! He's Mr. Park... What does he think he's doing?
-Mr. Park: So... Did you have fun playing the bodyguard games?
-Suho: What are you doing? I thought you were working for my dad...
-Mr. Park: C'mon I tried to kill you more than a time... Cause, who more would give your dad his company and money? To his dear friend of course... But you are such a big lucky slut, why didn't you die before? Now I had to do this...
-Suho: If it's me what you want, why don't you let the girls go?
-Mr. Park: Beacause I want you to suffer because of how many work you gave to me... And being honest, all of them are really pretty... Thinking of having them for me turns me on a lot... ( sucks his lips)

How disgusting! He's more than a corrupt, he's a perv and tried to kill me more than one time... How should I solve this now?
-Suho: So? What are you going to do now? Huh? (I call Dohyuk so hc could listen to everything and ask for help)
-Mr. Park: You are going to receive a visit of my group of fighters, and when you are without breath ill start playing with the girls en front of you... (laughs)
-Suho: Try me!

A lot of guys surrounded me, and they started attacking me... I just hope that Dohyuk listened to everything... I need help!

DOHYUK'S POV
I was heading to the gym when my dear friend Suho, called me again... Does he want to prank the girls again? I picked it up, but instead of hearing him talking to me, I heard him talking with someone else... I listen carefully to what they are saying, and it seems like he has a big problem... I guess he called because he wants me to record this call and go to the policw station... I've got it buddy! Help is coming!

 I've got it buddy! Help is coming!