CHAPTER 6

SUHO'S POV
Another hard day starts... But today I'm happy, yes, today I'm gonna start a plan to stop this bullies... They are gonna learn how to respect other people, being an idol doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want... I follow them and take an eye on them during the whole morning while they were having their vocal lessons... After so, they have lunch break, so this is my opportunity to start my plan... I call one of my friends, Dohyuk. He's gonna make this plan work...

Me: Hey there! It's me Suho
Dohyuk: Yo! Long time without knowing about you! What happens dude?
Me: How do you know that something happens?
Dohyuk: Have you hit your head with a rock?! It's obvious that if you call me it's because something happens...
Me: Sounds logic... Anyways, as you said, something happens and I need your help...
Dohyuk: What do you need?
Me: Just your collaboration to punish some bullies...
Dohyuk: Okay... Where and when?
Me: Meet me later around 18:00pm at (Park name) and I'll tell you the details...
Dohyuk: Got it! See you later buddy!
Me: Yup, see you! (hangs up)

Good, I have the first part... Now I need to bring the girls to the dorm, and then head to my dad's company... This girl don't know of what's coming to them... Why do I feel like if I were the bad guy now? I mean, it's to improve their attitude...

The girls arrived safe to the dorm, and as they look like planning something again, I'll leave to my dad's company before they can do anything to me

-At dad's company-
-Secretary: (bows at me) Good afternoon Mr. Hyang...
-Suho: Good afternoon!

I headed to my dad's office... And knocked the door before going in...
-Dad: Come in... Oh, Suho! Take a sit...
-Suho: Good afternoon dad... (smiles)
-Dad: What brings you here? Do you regret leaving the company?
-Suho: Actually... Not. Its just that I remembered that you used to rent some flats before, right?
-Dad: Yeah... So?
-Suho: I want to rent one flat... (smiles) but it has to be at this area... (points an area near Twice's dorm)
-Dad: Why would you rent me a flat there, if you already have your own flat in a better place?
-Suho: I just need it dad, I'll pay the actual prize... (smiles)
-Dad: Okay... Let's sign the papers...

I rented the a flat where I wanted it, this will work so good... I hope girls you learn from this... Now I'm heading to meet Dohyuk, he's at the park waiting for me... I arrived and there he is!

We have been friends sincc always, and I'm gonna take advantage of the fact that he's so scary when he puts a serious face

We have been friends sincc always, and I'm gonna take advantage of the fact that he's so scary when he puts a serious face... He'll help me scaring the girls...
-Suho: Hey! Sorry if I'm late, I was finishing another part of the plan...
-Dohyuk: I just arrived so it's okay, now I want to know what is all of thisc about...
-Suho: Im now a bodyguard of some bully idols... And I want to punish them...
-Dohyuk: I thought you would work with your dad always...
-Suho: But I decided to have another job so I can win money for myself and not thanks to my dad... Anyways, the thing is that this girls need a lesson...
-Dohyuk: So... What are you planning to do?
-Suho: You are going to live in my apartment, so they'll think I'm still living there... They'll probably try to prank you or something, but as you are scarier than me, when they see you they'll get impressed... And meanwhile we are gonna scare them, like calling to them and then not answering, making weird noises, throwing things to their windows and stuff like that...
-Dohyuk: Ugh, you still think that I'm scary...
-Suho: Just when you are serious... Oh, and if you could tell them that you made something to me, so they get even more afraid, it would be awesome... (smirks)
-Dohyuk: Okay, let's do this... Let's go to my new apartment...

Dohyuk moved to my apartment, and I'm living at the flat that I rented to my dad... This is gonna work, I'm gonna make them crazy... They'll regret of being a bully...

MINA'S POV
We planned to throw dirty water to Suho's face, the plan is knocking his door and when he opens throw it... Then we'll say that we were trying to clean our garden and that we accidentally throw it to him... Such a great plan, right? This time is Momo and Sana who are going to knock at his door, and Nayeon and I will throw the dirty water to him while Jeongyeon and Tzuyu record everything... It's time! Sana knocked the door, he opened and he threw the water! Surprised! Wait- Who's this guy?

 It's time! Sana knocked the door, he opened and he threw the water! Surprised! Wait- Who's this guy?

-???: What the hell?! Who are you all?! (angry)
-Nayeon: Uh... W-Who are you?
-???: The thing is who are you all... And why did you dare to throw that shit to me...
-Jeongyeon: Where's the guy who live here?
-???: Oh, that little brat? (smirks) I took him to the other way...
-Momo: What other way?
-???: Do you want to know? (smirks in an evil way)
-Mina: L-Lets just return home girls, we are sorry... (bow at him)

We don't know who's this guy, he's like really scary... And I don't want to think about what happened to Suho...Are we living next to a murderer?

SUHO'S POV
I watched everything from my window, I couldn't hold but to laugh at their reaction... They will know now that prankinh people is not a good thing... Unfortunately, for them, this is just the beginning, I have a lot of more things to punish them... I'm gonna call Dohyuk, for our next step...

Me: Hey Dohyuk!
Dohyuk: Are you satisfied?
Me: Yup! I couldn't hold but to burst out laughing... I think they learnt something today, but this just started...
Dohyuk: What do you want me to do next?
Me: Do a lot of noise tonight, I already talked to all the neighborhood and asked for permission... I paid them, and advised about you doing weird noises...
Dohyuk: But... Weird noises like what?
Me: Like if you were cutting something, screams, and so... Then throw to their garden some false hands and so...
Dohyuk: Don't you think it is too much?
Me: It's all for their future... And I'm their bodyguard, so nothing will really happen to them... I'm gonna call when you start doing the noises and they'll be crazy cause you can't do too things at the same time...
Dohyuk: Okay... Just tell me when to start!
Me: Yeah, wait for me to tell you... (hangs up)

Girls, you'll stop being bullies soon... Just wait for it!