CHAPTER 16

SUHO'S POV
Just as I imagined, Jihyo received a call from JYP... I can wonder what he's going to tell her, he'll probably want to see me... After all, now everyone knows who I really am...
-Jihyo: Uh... JYP wants all of us to visit him...
-Suho: Let's go, I called the police to pick up this guy... I don't want him to wake up, he would be so dangerous...

The police arrived and they took Sejin, meanwhile we started heading to JYP's building...

Once we arrived, the secretary welcomed us

-Secretary: Twice, Mr. Hwang... He's waiting for you all at his office, you can go in now... (bows)

We headed to his office and there he was, with the most serious face I haver ever seen...

-JYP: Good morning...
-All: Good morning sir... (bow)
-JYP: Girl you can't wait outside except for Jihyo, she's the leader...

They all left, leaving we three alone... I can notice the tense right now...
-JYP: You probably know why did I call you... But take a seat first...(we sit) Suho... You lied to me in a very important information... You told me you were Kim Suho, but it results that you are the heir of Hwang's business...
-Suho: I'm really sorry sir (head upside down)
-JYP: I want to hear your reasons before I fire you, cause it's obvious that you won't continue working with us...
-Jihyo: Wait, PD-nim... He really made a good job, all of us are save and well, that people is now jailed...
-JYP: It's not because he didn't do his work right, it's because his name... (sighs) If someone knows that he's working as your bodyguard, it will happen like in this case... He needs a bodyguard, he can't be one...
-Suho: I understand, because of my name the girls would be in danger... Im really sorry, I apologize for lying to you sir... I'll leave the job without hesitation...
-JYP: I'm still wanting to hear your reasons...
-Suho: Well, you can call me egoistic, but I really wanted to leave my dad's shadow... I wanted to live by myself. As a plus I considered the idea that being a bodyguard, would make me more difficult to find for the people who goes after me...
-JYP: I see... Well, thanks for your services (handshakes me)
-Suho: Yeah it was a pleasure working with you sir... (bows)
-JYP: About your new bodyguard, we'll look for a new one as you already learnt how to act, it won't be a problem anymore... You both can leave...
-All: Yeah

We left the office and head to where the others were... I'm now without job, what am I going to do? Return to my dad's company? I really don't want so...
-Jeongyeon: So? What happened?
-Suho: Uhm... I'll be leaving, of course I can't continue as your bodyguard...
-Jihyo: PD-nim will look for a new one...
-Suho: Uh... So... It was nice meeting you all girls, I wish you all the best for your future... (smiles)
-Momo: Oppa I'll miss your food!
-Nayeon: Yeah, who will entertain us now? (pouts)

I said bye to everyone and then I headed to my car, my experience as a bodyguard is over! I guess I'll look for some other job...

MINA'S POV
Oppa is leaving? What am I supposed to do now? If he leaves, I won't be able to answer him... Wait, I don't even have an answer! I need to talk with him before he leaves, or is he going to forget about me?
-Mina: Uh... I forgot to tell something to oppa!
-Sana: What something? (smirks)

I ignored them and headed to the parking, I hope he didn't leave yet! I arrived to the parking, and fortunately he's still at his car...
-Mina: Oppa! Suho-oppa!

I guess he can't listen to me, I approach his car and knocked his window... He then opened the door...
-Suho: What happens Mina-ssi?
-Mina: Uh... You were serious about what you said? (blushes)
-Suho: Why would I have lied to you? (smiles)
-Mina: Look... I think we still need to know each other, so... Uhm... How about if we start dating first?
-Suho: What about your dating ban?
-Mina: JYP will think that we are just friends... So, what do you think?

-Suho: My answer it's obvious, I'm finally getting a chance! (smiles) Should I have your number then? -Mina: Oh yeah

-Mina: Oh yeah... Here *********
-Suho: Got it! Thanks pengu, you made my day with this! (winks)

I'm sured I blushed, he then started driving and left the building so I'm heading back with the girls... Oh my go, what am I going to do? Now I'm dating someone!
-Sana: Thanks for answering before... (pouts)

-Mina: I'm sorry, I really needed to head as fast as possible before he leaves

-Tzuyu: So... What did you talk about with Suho-oppa?
-Mina: Just to keep on contact, he has been so nice to us so I thought that we could still being friends...(smiles)
-Chaeyoung: How boring... I thought there would be some kind of confession...
-Dahyun: Mina-unnie is too shy to confess, in any case, it would had been Suho-oppa...
-Momo: He was shy as well...
-Nayeon: You both were really similar... Maybe there's a connection... (smirks)
-Mina: Ugh... Why don't we focus on our dance practice?
-Sana: She's changing the topic! Is it that unconfortable to talk about you and oppa? (smiles)
-Mina: We are just friends, we haven't got time to know each other...
-Jihyo: Does it mean that in a future you two will-
-Mina: Stop! Let's really change the topic... Let the time pass... We have a dating ban, remember?
-All: Yeah...
-Nayeon: It's really a problem having it... I would like to have a normal life sometimes...
-Chaeyoung: Same...

That's right, we are idols but we still want to have a normal life... We are like the rest of people, but we have some rules to follow... It really sucks sometimes...