CHAPTER 12

SUHO'S POV
We headed outside as fast as we could... Then we found that some pigs were chewing something, and the girls were still at their room but Nayeon was crying through the window... What happens to this girl?
-Suho: Hey Nayeon, are you okay?
-Nayeon: No! (sobs)
-Sejin: What happened to her?
-Suho: I don't know... Can we help you?
-Nayeon: I-It's too late now! (sobs)

Then we saw Jihyo and Jeongyeon coming toward us...
-Suho: What happens to her?
-Jihyo: Oh... Just that she has a really bad luck I guess...

Jeongyeon was laughing like really hard, just the opposite of Nayeon... Can someone tell me what happened?
-Suho: Can someone tell us what happened?
-Dahyun: Nayeon's new Gucci shirt fell from the window to the zone where the pigs are... And the pigs just ate it! (laughs)

Oh gosh... Who the hell brings that kind of clothes to the farm?!
-Suho: (sighs) This girl... Could some of you make them all come here? We are about to go on a tour through the forest...
-Jihyo: Yeah I'll go!

After some minutes the girls were finally crying, okay, not for Nayeon... She was still mad... I can't imagine how the shirt fell through the window...
-Suho: (sighs) Nayeon-ah, are you better?
-Nayeon: No! (pouts)

 -Suho: (sighs) Nayeon-ah, are you better? -Nayeon: No! (pouts)

Ugh... Is bodyguard's job to confort their customers? I guess so, I'll have to make Nayeon feel better...
-Suho: Uh... I'll buy a new shirt for you Nayeon, just like the one you lost... Okay? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Will you really?
-Suho: Yeah, I will... Just if you cheer up! (smiles)
-Nayeon: I'm okay, I promise I'm feeling really good... Jeongyeon-ah let's explore this forest! (smiles)

That's it! That's the Nayeon everyone wants and know...

MINA'S POV
What's going on with them? Since when are they this close? Just a few days ago, Nayeon wanted to bullu him and now she's acting like an innocent girl... And as he's a silly pabo bodyguard, he said he would buy her a shirt... Hmp! Wait, why am I this pissed?

Just when I realized that I was glaring at them, Suho turned around to me

-Suho: Are you okay?
-Mina: Why wouldnt I?
-Suho: Maybe you are tired, walking through the forest its hard...
-Mina: I'm perfectly, thanks...