CHAPTER 19

SUHO'S POV
Today is Sunday, yesterday nigh didn't end as well as I thought it would... Mina left angry, and I returned alone... What can I do about it? I tried to explain, but she doesn't care... Maybe I shouldn't have tell her what I feel... Maybe it was better to keep it for me... Am I regretting? I'm not made for this love stuff after all, lives just... Just hurts. Oh someone's calling...

Me: Yeah? It's Suho...
Dad: Son... Look we have some changes and I need you to leave today...
Me: Why?
Dad: Can't explain now... Just go, you have an hour to reach the airport...
Me: Wait, that's too- (he hanged up)

Fine... Now I have to leave earlier... Should I write Mina? I have to, after all I'm still in love...

Me: Mina, for some problems I have to leave earlier... I'm sorry, but I have to be at the airport in an hour... What I feel is real, I really do love you. 😞❤️

I don't think she's going to answer, but anyways I have to leave... I grab my suitcase and head to the airport...

-Time skip until you reach the airport-
Well here I am, I have fifteen minutes before I have to go... I have a private plane after all, my dad's company can afford it... So I'm waiting patiently for it...

MINA'S POV(Before Suho arrived to the airport) I can't forgive Suho

MINA'S POV
(Before Suho arrived to the airport) I can't forgive Suho... He made me believe in a future dating him that won't exist... I don't want to know anything more...
-Chaeyoung: Uh... Your phone sounded again... I think that Suho-oppa is writing you...
-Mina: I don't care I don't want to know anything more...
-Chaeyoung: I think you should, we kind of read the message and his heading to the airport now... Are you sure you are not going to say goodbye to him?
-Mina: Now?! He said he would be leaving tomorrow... How am I supposed to face him now?
-Chaeyoung: Then, when? It's now, you have to go and give him a properly goodbye... After all I think that you like him just the way he likes you...
-Mina: (blushes) W-What are you saying...
-Chaeyoung: He stole your first kiss, but he doesn't even know about it...
-Mina: Ugh, fine! I'm going to the airport...
-Chaeyoung: Is that a "yes"?
-Mina: A "yes"?
-Chaeyoung: Are you in love with him?
-Mina: No answer for you... He's the one who needs it...
-Chaeyoung: Aww... I really wanted to know...
-Mina: Bye Chae, thanks for your advices... (smiles)

-Chaeyoung: You are welcome, I would do anything for you

-Chaeyoung: You are welcome, I would do anything for you... (smiles)

I smiled and headed to the airport using a taxi that I paid... I hope its not too late... I have to see Suho before he leaves... I won't be able to tell him everything I wanted to in two years... So it has to be now...

-Time skip until she reaches the airport-
I arrived the airport and I hear that some planes are leaving now... I revise my phone in case that Suho wrote me...

Oppa🐧: As I said I'll be leaving today, I'll head to France... Just wanted to say sorry once again...

I look at the charts to see in which plane is he... Then I noticed that his plane was leaving now, so I started running as fast as I could towards it but it was too late... It left... Looking how I lost my opportunity to tell him how I feel towards him, hurts a lot... Love really hurts... I started crying as I saw how the plane was getting higher...

There's no way back

There's no way back... And know he won't know that... We won't know that- I feel how someone taps my shoulder... I turn around just to see him smiling... I can't hold it but to hug him...
-Mina: Idiot! What are you doing here?! (hits his chest while crying) You had to leave...
-Suho: Mina I... I want to be with you, and would do anything for you although it includes to leave a job... (smiles) You know, I have always been honest to you... I can't be without you now...
-Mina: But I was really mad at you... (sobs) How did you know that I would come?
-Suho: I just believed in our feelings... I had something that told me you would come... And well, I was right... (smiles) Why did you come? That's the question...
-Mina: (hugs him tighter) You can imagine it already...
-Suho: I would prefer to hear it...
-Mina: I like you- no, I love you too stupid...
-Suho: What should I do now?
-Mina: (confused) What do you mean?
-Suho: I should kiss you now like in a dorama, but I don't want to sacare you and so...
-Mina: You wouldn't scare me as it's not our first kiss... (blushes)
-Suho: (blushes) H-Huh? W-When did w-we kiss?
-Mina: I kind of gave you my first kiss through artificial breathing the day of the fire...
-Suho: Since then?! (shocked) Oh gosh... I would had like to be awake during that moment... (sighs)
-Mina: It's not a problem since... Since you are awake now... (smiles and leans closer)

SUHO'S POV
I can't believe this is happening, we have the same feelings... I was wrong... Love doesn't hurt when you know how to deal with it...

We both are looking into each other's eyes, I grab her by her wrist and make her closer until I seal my lips with hers...

(imagine they are Suho and Mina)

What will happen with my future now? I don't know... But I'm not worried. I know that while I have her with me, I'll be able to go on with everything... So here, I'm going to start the next chapter of my life... I'll all the things that hurted me away, I won't care about my fake friends, my dada work amor stuff like that... I'll live for her and for me, cause at the end... My love for her is everything that matters...

-END-

(A: Okay guys, here you have the last chapter of the story... I hope you all liked it and I just want to say thanks to all the people who give my stories some of their time... Soon I'll be uploading a new story so stay tuned, and request if you want some specific characters and plots! Well, see you around guys! 👋😎)