CHAPTER 10

SUHO'S POV
I wake up early since today is weekend and Twice has another day off... To be honest, when they are free they are more dangerous, so for me today is a dangerous day... I look through the window and count them... 1,2,3,4,5....okay 5...i smiled to myself, but then I realized... Shit! They are not 5! It has to be 9 of them! Where are Nayeon, Dahyun, Jihyo and Mina? Gosh, I made it! I really suck as a bodyguard, why do I keep on loosing the members?! Someone help me, this job needs attention the 24/7... Oh, they are there! I sigh in relief...what are they bringing? Guns? What the hell do they plan now?

I'm not gonna approach them in case they try something against me again

I'm not gonna approach them in case they try something against me again... I don't think Mina told them about my secret, right? I'll make breakfast, and check on them...

MINA'S POV
We arrives home with a lot of paint and the guns, also Nayeon but some protection for our yes... And we changed into old clothes that we could paint, we divided into three teams and the war starts!

I have to admit that it was really and the house was getting a very colorful image! Everyone was laughing and just then, I realized that someone was looking at us

I have to admit that it was really and the house was getting a very colorful image! Everyone was laughing and just then, I realized that someone was looking at us... It's Suho, it's his job check on us so I look up to him, smile and waves at him... But just when I did so, Jeongyeon shot to me earning Suho's laugh... Now the members noticed him, and Jihyo decided to invite him to our color war...
-Jihyo: Hey, do you want to play with us?
-Suho: How do I know that it's not a prank again? (smiles)
-Nayeon: We promise it's not a prank! C'mon it's really fun!
-Suho: (smiles) Do you have protection for one more?
-Momo: Yes, Mina bought one more! Come here!

Then Suho came to our garden, put on the protection and joined us... He was pretty good, I mean he's a bodyguard so of course he is... But it's not fair for the rest of us!
-Mina: It's not fair! You are so good with this things!
-Suho: Can't do anything about it! (smirks)
-Mina: Are you sure? (aegyo)

I smirked, he distracted with that and I shot to him just as his chest... He then realized what I did... I smirked again... This is really fun!
-Suho: Not fair, you can't distract me!
-Mina: Really? Where are the rules written? No where, I won... (winks)

He blushed, how cute! If he were a Once he would have gone crazy

SUHO'S POV
Mina is like the cutest thing I have ever seen... God, what did I do to deserve this? Which with right to I dare yo receive Mina winking? I'm sure I blushed, I mean, who wouldn't?
After about two hours playing, we all were exhausted so I decided to do some fresh drinks...

-Suho: Here, have this girls

-Suho: Here, have this girls... I promised it doesn't have alcohol, but it is really fresh!
-Chaeyoung: It has strawberries! Thank you Suho! (hugs me because of her excitement)
-Mina: Hey, it's too hot to be stickied with someone else... (glares Chaeyoung)

Is Mina jealous? Nah... Why would she? Now that they stopped being bullies, it's really fun and lovely to be around them, they are very nice...
-Suho: You all are really nice when you are not bullies... You should be like this always, and everyone will wish to be around all the time...(smiles) Maybe you even get a boyfriend once your dating ban disappears...
-Nayeon: I'm a good girl to date, so I'll have a boyfriend in no time... (smirks)

Jeongeyon smacked her arm, Nayeon it's just like that... She's really confident and it makes her really attractive... She'll find for sure someone...
-Tzuyu: What about you oppa?
-Suho: O-Oppa?
-Tzuyu: You are older right?
-Suho: Yeah, it's just that I didn't saw that coming...
-All: (laughs)
-Jihyo: So... How's your ideal type?
-Suho: I didn't really think about it... But if I had to say, I would say... The good girl type, the cute one... (smiles)
-Sana: Our Minari would be perfect for you then! (smirks)
-Suho: (smiles shyly)

But she's right tho... Mina is actually like my ideal type, it's just that I didn't think about it since I was having problems with their pranks...
-Suho: So... Why did you decide to play paintball?
-Momo: Since we can date anyone and so, we used to be really bored so that's because we used to bully you... But we decided to try different activities instead of bullying... And here we are...
-Jeongyeon: Did Momo say something right for once? (shocked)

Momo smacked her arm...
-Momo: Yah unnie you are so mean!
-Jeongyeon: You don't use to think about anything apart from jokbal and food... So I'm impressed, and proud... I guess? (smiles)
-Jihyo: (laughs) They are always like that Suho, you'll get used to them soon...
-Suho: So... What are you doing to do next? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Are you planning to join us again?

I actually have to... I'm your bodyguard...
-Suho: I'm just curious, you all could do a trip...
-Dahyun: That sounds good! Where could we go?
-Sana: To the beach... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Too typical and hot...
-Suho: It doesn't have to be out of the country... Have you ever tried leaving the city?
-Nayeon: And going to a farm?
-Mina: We could visit some animals...
-Suho: I have a friend who is a forest guard, and he could guide us around, he has a farm as well where you could stay... Just in case you want to...
-Mina: Would you do that for us? (smiles)

Ugh! Her cuteness is my weak spot! Too much to hold

Ugh! Her cuteness is my weak spot! Too much to hold... Stop, my heart!
-Suho: I would do anything for you... I mean, for you all! (smiles shyly)
-Mina: You are the best! (smiles) Let's talk with PD-nim to see when can we go...
-Jihyo: Yup, let's head there!
-Jeongyeon: We have to clean this mess first!

Jeongyeon it's just like a mother, she can deal with this disasters... So time to clean I guess... And then I'll have to call my friend...