CHAPTER 14

MINA'S POV
I woke up really early since I'm going to visit Suho-oppa, what would make him happy? I mean, I should buy something for him as thanks, maybe chocolates? Uh... He might lost his apeytite... What about a plushie? Yeah, a plushie will be fine! And he will remember me every time he hugs the- Waaaaiiittt! What am I saying? Remember me? Oh please focus, he's your bodyguard... I sigh, and head to the living room where Jihyo is already awake...
-Mina: Good morning... (smiles)
-Jihyo:Where are you going this early?
-Mina: Uh... (sighs) Fine... I thought of going visiting Suho-oppa...
-Jihyo: Do you have something with him?
-Mina: (blushes) Huh? What makes you think so?! It's just that we were so mean to him, and well why wouldn't I go to thank him for rescuing us?
-Jihyo: Yeah, yeah... Just remember that you are an idol... (smirks)

-Mina: Yah! It's not the way you are thinking

-Mina: Yah! It's not the way you are thinking... (sighs) Just call JYP-nim to ask for our next bodyguard...
-Jihyo: Okay... Enjoy your visit! (smirks)

I just let her be and head to the hospital, oh but first I have to get the plushie for him... I headed to a plushie shop after so, and now I have to decide what kind of plushie I should buy... A bear plushie? Nah I don't think it suits him... Then, what? After walking through the shop I finally saw a cute plushie that I think he'll like... So that's it, a penguin plushie!

A penguin suits him really well... Wait, my fans says that I'm also like a penguin... I guess that he'll remember me for sure then... I smile to myself by just that thought, but seriously, he's my bodyguard... Why am I doing this?

I then headed to the hospital, and while I was about to enter I see Sejin oppa going out...
-Mina: Oh, hi... (smiles)
-Sejin: I was heading to your dorm now...
-Mina: Oh, why's that?
-Sejin: I decided to be your bodyguard in replacement of Suho...
-Mina: I see, how's him by the way?
-Sejin: I couldn't be with him this night, as doctors made me out... Go up and ask for him... Maybe he's better now...
-Mina: Yeah...

Sejin-oppa is kinda weird, why is he suddenly this serious? And why is he our bodyguard? In replacement? PD-nim is the one who has to decide that... Anyways I'm going to visit Suho-oppa...
-Mina: Uhm... Hi, can I visit the pacient Hwang Suho?
-Secretary: Room 106 second floor...
-Mina: Okay, thanks... (smiles)

I headed to the room, and it's not like Sejin oppa told me

I headed to the room, and it's not like Sejin oppa told me... Doctors let me in without any problem... Suho-oppa is peaceful sitting...
-Suho: Oh, hey Mina-ssi!
-Mina: Oppa, are you okay?
-Suho: Yeah, perfectly! (smiles) I just breathed too much smoke that's all...
-Mina: I see, you don't have to force yourself tho... And, oh! I brought you this... I-I hope you like it... (looks away)

Why am I this nervous to be alone with him... He's my bodyguard I should be used to him!
-Suho: (laughs)
-Mina: What's that funny?
-Suho: It's just that... I really love the plushie! (smiles)
-Mina: I'm glad you liked it! (smiles)
-Suho: You already knew about what I like I guess...
-Mina: Huh? (confused)
-Suho: This plushie represents you... (smiles) Think by yourself (winks)

I stop and analyzed, he said that I knew what he likes because he loves the plushie

I stop and analyzed, he said that I knew what he likes because he loves the plushie... Until there, everything fine. Then he said that the plushie represents myself, so that means... That as he loves the plushie that represents me, he loves me too... That's it! Wait~ What?! Suho-oppa loves me? Once I realized what he just did I started blushing so hard...
-Suho: It took you a time to process what I said... (chuckles)
-Mina: Oh... Uh... I... Don't really know...What to say... Heh...
-Suho: It's okay, you don't have to answer me... It's just that I realized something really important...
-Mina: You realized that you love me? (blushes)
-Suho: I knew that since the first time you gave me a sincerely smile... I just realized that with this job I might die in any moment... So I really wanted to tell you this, just in case that I disappear some day...

What am I going to do now? After all Jihyo was right and there's was something between we two... Suho loves me... And how do I feel towards him?
-Suho:By the way Mina-ssi...
-Mina: Y-Yes?
-Suho: Have you seen Sejin?
-Mina: Uh yeah, he just headed to our dorm... He said that he is going to be our new bodyguard while you are hospitalized...
-Suho: He said what?!
-Mina: What happens? It's not like if he is gonna take your position... When you recover you'll have it back...
-Suho: It's not that Mina, the girls are in danger!
-Mina: What, I don't understand...
-Suho: Mina-ssi... He tried to kill me back at the farm... He pushed me inside where there was fire... And I discovered that he's the one behind all of that...
-Mina: Why would he do that? He's your friend, right?
-Suho: Mina... There's something I didn't tell to anyone, not even to JYP...
-Mina: W-What is it?
-Suho: My name is not Kim Suho... My real name is Hwang Suho... So, my dad is the big business man, the billionaire... A lot of people os behind me... And Sejin knew that I'm the next heir, so a lot of people wants that...
-Mina: Oh my, you are constantly in danger!
-Suho: I know... And because of that, you are in danger now... I'm sorry, I have to solve this!
-Mina: You can't, you didn't rest enough...
-Suho: Mina, I'm perfect! I have to save them! Call them to scape while they can!

What's all of this? He confessed like nothing before, and now he's telling me that my friends are in danger? How can he be like that?! And what are we going to do now?!