CHAPTER 9

SUHO'S POV
They are just a crowd, I can't win against all of them... They are hurting me so badly, but I have to save the girls... I try punching them again but someone kicked my leg and I fell down...
-Mr. Park: What a great view! Suffer, you just deserve this... (smirks)

Just when I thought that I was going to die, the police and the ambulance arrived... They started beating them up, but I saw how Mr. Park started running and with my last strength I followed him... And before I told Dohyuk who came as well, to save the girls...

MINA'S POV
I heard how someone was fighting out there, I guess it's Suho... He came after all we did to him... But don't get confused, he's doing it just because it's his job... Wait a moment, the one who entered is that scary guy not Suho!

But when he smiled he didn't seem that scary?-???: Okay girls, I'm Dohyuk, Suho's friend I came to save you all

-???: Okay girls, I'm Dohyuk, Suho's friend I came to save you all... Then he untied us...
-Dahyun: The scary boy!
-Dohyuk: I'm not scary, I was just acting! Gosh... Now let's go, the police is outside...

We went outside and he was right, the policemen where there and also the ambulance... Some doctors checked us, and we are all fine... But where's Suho? He's the bodyguard, right?

SUHO'S POV
I ran as fast as I could after Mr. Park... After all he did I can't let him free, he might lie to my dad or stuff like that... When I was at my limit I finally chased him and I made him fall...
-Suho: You won't be free now...youll regret trying to kill me and get my dad's money, but most of all... You'll regret kidnapping the girls! (I punched his face)
-Mr. Park: Little brat... No one will believe you!
-Suho: You just have to wait...

I tied him as hard as I could and dragged him to the policemen... But I tried as fast as possible to go away from there since the girls don't know about me being their bodyguard... I told Dohyuk to bring them to the dorm, as I have to go first...

-At your apartment-
I looked to the mirror and I realized how hurted I was... I should treat my pounds before it gets worst... Just when I found the first aid kit... Someone knocked my door, I wonder who is it... I'm not in my best condition right now... I open the door to find Mina... Gosh not a prank again, before I could say anything, everything went black...

MINA'S POV
I was kind of worried because our supposed bodyguard didn't appear to rescue us... I mean, where's him? Is he alright? I would feel bad if something bad happened to him because of us... We had been so mean to him, now I regret everything...

I finally decided to go and check on him

I finally decided to go and check on him... I knocked at his door and luckily he opened... But he doesn't look too good... Wait! He fainted over me! I can't hold him...Gosh...we fell... I get up and dragged him as good as I can to his living room just to realize that he's really hurted... He really came to save us after all... I try to treat his pounds, and then leave him at his couch... He seems so tired, so he's sleeping peacefully... He's cute tho like this... I can't hold but to smile to myself...

-Mina: Pabo bodyguard

-Mina: Pabo bodyguard... You made me worry... (smiles)

He didn't listen of course but I just said it out loud... Then I received a message from Chaeyoung, she's asking where I am... So I guess that I'll be leaving...
-Mina: Take care of yourself as well, and don't let anyone but me to trick you, okay? (chuckles) I'll take your silence as a yes... (smiles)

I headed to the dorm again leaving him sleeping

I headed to the dorm again leaving him sleeping... I'm thankful and glad that he's okay...

SUHO'S POV
I woke up and it was already dark, what did just happened? And where's Mina? I'm sure she came... But I can't remember anything about talking with her... Wait, what am I doing at the couch? And who treated my pounds? Did Mina... Nah, she's such a bully to me... But wait, if she really did... Ugh! I'm so confused right now! Anyways if I slept, it means that I haven't checked them during a time... How are they doing? I look through my window and they seem fine eating a pizza... How good they didn't mess up again...

MINA'S POV
When I arrived they seem to be waiting for me... What are they planning now?
-Dahyun: Good that you arrived!
-Jihyo: Yup, we are planning our next prank to Suho... (smirks)
-Momo: It's has to be something big!

To Suho? Not again, his revenge was too much... And I don't want to regret being mean...
-Mina: I'll pass girls, and you all should as well...
-All: What?!
-Mina: He didn't do anything to us afterall, and being bullies is not a thing we should do... We should treat everyone with respect... We are idols, I don't want anyone to have the wrong impression of myself...
-Sana: Are you feeling okay? Do you have fever? (touches my forehead)
-Mina: I'm perfect! I just took a decision of stopping being a bully...Suho is a great guy after all...
-Chaeyoung: Mina...Did happen what I think that happened?
-Mina: Don't take me wrong, it's nothing related to love...but to being good people... I don't want to act good en front of Onces but then be a bully, it's not fair, I want to be honest with everyone...
-Tzuyu: I'm with Mina-unnie... After all that's because everyone leaves us... We should try being good people... And find other ways to have fun...
-Dahyun: (sighs) Okay, let's stop with the bully thing then...
-Jihyo: Okay... Then what should we do to have fun?
-Nayeon: We'll have to think of new ways...
-Mina: What if we try to give the house a new image?
-Jeongyeon: Paint the house?
-Chaeyoung: I'm totally in! (smiles)
-Jihyo: Let's paint the house girls!
-Sana: But there's a way to make it even more fun, what if we play paintball to paint it?
-All: Good!
-Jeongyeon: We have to buy paint, and some guns, also protection for our eyes...
-Momo: And put something to don't mess to much...
-Tzuyu: But what part of the house are we going to paint?
-Chaeyoung: The outside!
-Jihyo: Tomorrow we will start!

 -Tzuyu: But what part of the house are we going to paint? -Chaeyoung: The outside! -Jihyo: Tomorrow we will start!