CHAPTER 18

SUHO'S POV
No words. I literally can't say anything... Am I jaw dropping? Am I looking like a stupid right now? Am I even drooling? I really melted because of her...shes stunning!

shes stunning!

-Jihyo: Oppa... She's already here... (snaps her fingers)
-Suho: Oh... Eh... Yeah, Hi! (blushes)

What am I doing? What did I say? Why I'm this nervous? Oh please... Don't embarrass yourself pabo Suho...
-Mina: Uhmm... Oppa?
-Sana: It's a normal reaction Minari, he's just impressed... Just go ahead with him, and by the way, you could had told us about this... (smirks)
-Suho: Im sorry I was spacing out!

Wait it wasn't my time to talk! I just said it, because it was the first excuse that came to my mind!
-All: (laughs)
-Nayeon: Just go you two, before Suho oppa forgets how to walk... (jokes)

We did as she said, they went kinda rude with me... They made me more flustered that I already was... At least, I'm able to apologize to Mina now at the car, before we arrive to the restaurant...
-Suho: Uhm... Mina-ssi, I'm sorry for what happened before... I'm not used to this situations and I literally jaw dropped when I saw you, you are stunning! You made me forget how to talk... (smiles awkwardly)
-Mina: It's okay oppa... (blushes) I wanted to look good for you, and it's our first date so I thought that it would be good to give you a good impression...
-Suho: (laughs) I already had a good impression about you, but in my case, I just embarrassed myself when I saw you...
-Mina: Don't worry, it was cute tho... (smiles)

Aw. Not now pengu... Don't act cute with me, it's my weak spot... I can't hold it, it really melts me...
-Suho: We already arrived! Let me open the door for you... (smiles)
-Mina: What a gentleman! (jokes)
-Suho: Of course! (winks)

I open the door for her as I offer my hand to her in case she needs help to get out of the car... The dress she's wearing is kind of long so it must be difficult... She took my hand, I can feel my heartbeat increasing... Just when I thought it was going to end, she stumbled because she step on her dress ending with her head against my chest... Not there! She's going to hear my heart! This is so embarrassing, but I feel like the luckiest guy as well...
-Suho: Are you okay pengu? I mean, Mina? (smiles awkwardly)
-Mina: (blushes) I-I'm really sorry, I d-don't use to be t-this clumsy...
-Suho: (laughs) Don't worry, I'm kinda used because of Sana... (jokes)
-Mina: Now I'm the one who embarrassed herself... (smiles)
-Suho: Don't say so, you would never embarrass yourself... You were really cute... (smiles)

-Mina: Oppa~ Don't say such things this early or I'll start blushing too soon! (pouts) -Suho: (laughs) Okay, let's enter the restaurant then

-Suho: (laughs) Okay, let's enter the restaurant then...

We entered the restaurant, I asked for our reservation, and the waiter guide us to our spot... We were kind of alone, as I asked for the most special place of the restaurant...
-Suho: So we are finally here...
-Mina: It's really beautiful this place...
-Suho: I'm glad you like it, I kind of wanted the best spot... (smiles)
-Mina: If JYP just founds out about this...
-Suho: He won't, and I don't think he'll have the chance to catch us in another one... (sad)
-Mina: What do you mean?
-Waiter: Sorry, have you already decided what are you going to order?
-Suho: Oh yeah, Mina you first please...(Mina)
-Mina: I would like the lasagna please...
-Suho: And I would like the monkfish with green sauce...
-Waiter: Got it, and drinking?
-Suho: Mina, how about if we ask for the house's wine?
-Mina: For me it's okay...
-Suho: There you have it, thanks (smiles)
-Waiter: Thanks, it'll take a moment... (smiles)
-Mina: What were you saying?
-Suho: Just that I have a surprise for you, just sit there and wait for me... (winks)

I left Mina and avoid her questions ad first I want to enjoy my time with her, and then I'll tell her about my deal with dad... I ask the waiter for the microphone and return to our spot while they turn the music on...
-Suho: Are you ready?
-Mina: Are you seriously going to sing? (smiles)
-Suho: I always heard you singing, I always wanted to impress you by singing something for you... (smiles awkwardly) I hope you like it!

-Mina: (blushes) Good job! (applause)
-Suho: Thanks! (smiles)

I then returned to our spot and we continued with our date...
-Mina: I didn't know you could sing... (smiles)
-Suho: Well, I have some secrets... (smiles)
-Mina: So, what did you mean before?
-Suho: Before?
-Mina: C'mon don't try to avoid the question again... Just answer, why won't JYP have the chance to catch us?
-Suho: Oh that question... Uhm... Mina I'll...
-Mina: You'll...
-Suho: I'll leave for two years, and I won't be in Korea...
-Mina: What?! Why?
-Suho: I'm now the international manager of my dad's company, and well I have a deal with him... (smiles)
-Mina: So... Are you taking me on our first and last date?
-Suho: I... Think so?
-Mina: Why didn't you tell me? We could had left it... Now what? What if I fell for you? You are leaving so it doesn't matter...
-Suho: Did you? (shocked)
-Mina: It doesn't matter now, I'm leaving Suho...
-Suho: Hey, no wait!
-Mina: Wait for what? This has no sense... We won't see each other during two years or maybe more... Why do I have to wait?
-Suho: Cause... My feelings toward you are real, and they won't disappear although the time passes by... So all of this, has sense!
-Mina: How can I know, that none of us will have already someone in two years?
-Suho: Cause... Cause... (nervous)
-Mina: See? You don't even know that... Bye Suho, it was a pleasure... Good luck with your new job... (smiles)

And she left, leaving me dumbfounded... Now what? Did I loose the best girl all over the world just because of my future business?

 Now what? Did I loose the best girl all over the world just because of my future business?