CHAPTER 5

SUHO'S POV
-Suho: Hey, you can't do this without a reason!
-Policeman: Just relax, we'll have fun tonight... (smirks)
-Suho: This is no fun, just tell me what did I do to be arrested...
-Policeman: You turned me on so bad, is that a reason enough? (starts taking he's clothes off)

What the hell?! What's going on with this guy? Please, someone help me!
-Suho: I think you are wrong... Just leave dude...
-Policeman: Not until we have a little bit of fun... (gets closer to me)

Oh gosh... He seems to don't leave me alone, what should I do? I shouldn't use my skills to this kind of situation but...i don't really think I have any other option! I blocked him as good as I could, and beat him, now I'm on him...
-Suho: Look, I don't know what are you doing this... But seriously, leave me now!
-Policeman: I was doing my job... (pants) This hurts, can you move?
-Suho: Your job?
-Policeman: Yeah... Someone called me to come here... Ugh, I didn't thought that my customer would be this rude...
-Suho: That's because I'm not a customer! Someone should had do this as a prank, and I can imagine who is it... Please leave, and here the money... Sorry for beating you, just don't return...
-Policeman: (takes the money) Yeah, I won't return...

He left. And I can imagine who did this... That girls, why are they this annoying?

MINA'S POV
We watched how the boy came dressed up as a policeman, Suho's face when he saw him was awesome!
-Tzuyu: Look at him! He's scared because he's a policeman! (laughs)
-Jeongyeon: And it'll be better when the boy starts taking off his clothes... (laughs)

We were all laughing until we saw something that really impressed us

We were all laughing until we saw something that really impressed us... Suho beated him, and he has fighting skills... Like, what? Who is he?
-Chaeyoung: I didn't expect so...
-Nayeon: Aww... He ruined the prank...
-Sana: And he looks like really angry now...
-Dahyun: Do you think that he knows who did this?
-Jihyo: Maybe... He's looking toward our place...
-Momo: Minari... Go and keep him calm...
-Mina: Why me?
-Dahyun: You know him from before...
-Mina: But I don't want to get scolded... Someone has to come with me if I go...
-Nayeon: It has to be Jihyo since she's the leader...
-Jihyo: Or you because you are the older one... (rolls her eyes)
-Tzuyu: You both go with Mina, c'mon before its too late...

I sigh. It's seems like we don't have any other option... So we head to his house, and knock at his door... I don't really know what are we going to do.
-Suho: Oh, you all. (disgusted face)
-Nayeon: Oi, what's with that face?
-Suho: (smirks) What's with that kid brain?
-Jihyo: Hey, who do you think you-
-Suho: Leave me alone, and I'll let pass what you did to me... But, listen carefully, I recommend not to mess up with me...
-Nayeon: Or what?!
-Suho: You better don't know... (closes the door)

-Jihyo: How good, he's really mad at us...
-Nayeon: He said it's better to don't mess up with him...
-Mina: Should we let him be then?
-Nayeon: And stop playing with our toy? Nope, that's not an option...
-Jihyo: Let's think of something heavy so he knows who doesn't have to mess with...

They are crazy. They are not afraid of this guy who could kill us with just a hit if he wants to... We decided to the dorm and went to sleep...

SUHO'S POV
I'm tired. I'm already tired of them, but I promised JYP to be their bodyguard... Ugh, I can't deal with such kids, why do they keep of pranking me? I'm their new objective or what? I remembered that I have JYP's number, so tomorrow I'll call and tell him about how rude this girls go... And for now, I'll just try to avoid them as much as I can, cause if I don't face them I won't have problems...

-Time skip until the next day-
Today the girls are having a free day, as they finished with their promotions... It's my opportunity to contact JYP and tell him about this problems that they are giving me... Once I call him, he tells me to meet him at JYP's building... So I get ready to visit him... It's raining so I take my umbrella...

Before I could reach my car, i fall down getting all wet

Before I could reach my car, i fall down getting all wet... Did I stumble with something? Ugh, I looked up to see some girls laughing from a window... I really hate them in this moment... I hope that telling JYP solves this... Cause if not, I'll have problems... Now I have to change again...

MINA'S POV
And he fell again, how clumsy... How is it this easy to prank him? And why didn't he try to make something toward us? The other bodyguards tried to make us pay for it, but he just let us be... How weird...

SUHO'S POV
I arrived to JYP's building and headed to his office where we offered me to sit...
-JYP: so... What's the problem?
-Suho: I think you forget to tell me such an important fact about them...
-JYP: About which fact are we talking?
-Suho: Uh... I dunno, maybe the fact that they are bullies! How couldn't you tell me about that before?!
-JYP: But they don't know that you are their bodyguard, I thought they wouldn't do anything...
-Suho: They know that I'm their neighbor... And gosh, my life is a he'll because of them...
-JYP: So? Are you going to leave the job?
-Suho: I wasn't thinking of that, I was thinking of giving them some kind of punishment...
-JYP: Then, punish them... This things is up to you... I give you my permission to make them learn that what they do is not something they should do...
-Suho: Don't regret what you said sir...
-JYP: I won't, just go ahead with them...

I then bowed and thanked him, I'm gonna make this girls learn how to act... With RESPECT!