CHAPTER 7

MINA'S POV
We are like scared of the new neighbor, I mean, we don't know what happened to Suho and he looks really scary...
-Jihyo: We should call the police...
-Nayeon: But are you sure about what said that guy? How could Suho disappear that fast?
-Dahyun: Nayeon-unnie is right... But Jihyo-unnie too, he's scary...
-Jeongyeon: Keep calm, maybe he was just mad because we threw dirty water to him...

But before we could say anything more, some noises started... It came from Suho's house... We saw through our window that guy like if he were cutting something... This is really weird, all the members started getting scared, including me... This is just so unrealistic! While we were focused on our new crazy neighbor, our fixed phone started ringing...
-Sana: Who's going to take it?
-Jihyo: Nayeon, she's the older...c'mon someone is calling...
-Nayeon: I'm not going to pick it up...
-Momo: I'll pick it...

Momo answered, but no one spoke... What's that? It's impossible for the neighbor to call us he's doing weird stuff...
-Tzuyu: Unnies... I don't like this...
-Dahyun: (hugs Chaeyoung) me neither... Do something please...
-Jeongyeon: All of this is because we made a lot of pranks to our bodyguards... We should had been better girls...
-Jihyo: Who ever is doing this... Please stop!

And just after what Jihyo said, everything stopped... The noises and the phone... What the hell?
-Nayeon: No way...
-Sana: This is even scarier...Its like if someone was with us...
-Tzuyu: Unnies do something!
-Jihyo: Keep calm, no everything stopped right? There's no problem... (smiles)

Jihyo smiled, but she's absolutely afraid as well... What should we do? I mean, all of this is so scary... When we thought that we already had enough, some shadows started moving around the garden and doing noises against the windows... No one dared to move from the couch... And no one slept that night...

-Next day-SUHO'S POV Just after what I listened through the phone, Jihyo asked for everything to stop so I called Dohyuk and he stopped while I hanged up

-Next day-
SUHO'S POV
Just after what I listened through the phone, Jihyo asked for everything to stop so I called Dohyuk and he stopped while I hanged up... Then we two dressed up as dark as possible and started running through their garden and making noises to their windows... I think already had enough, but now is my moment... Dohyuk will return to his house while I'll go outside as if nothing happened and all the neighbors as well will do as nothing happened... They'll think they turned crazy... It's quite a hard punishment, but it's what they get for being bullies... I go outside just when they were going to their van...
-Suho: Good morning girls! (smiles and waves at them)

They all looked shocked, I guess my prank really worked...
-Mina: Y-You are here...
-Suho: Why wouldn't I be here?
-Nayeon: That guy killed you... W-We saw it!
-Suho: Huh?
-Nayeon: And there was a lot of noise yesterday night!
-Suho: But we were so silent this night... There wasn't any noise, not even the cars...
-Mina: Let's ask the neighbors and you'll see...

They asked them before entering the van, and everyone told them the same as I did... They are shocked... I could laugh now, but it would ruined everything...
-Mina: Okay, it should be something else... Forget about it... (smiles and bows)

Woah! Now they even bow at me, good they learnt their lesson

Woah! Now they even bow at me, good they learnt their lesson... If they already learnt, does it mean that I can finally introduce myself as their new bodyguard? Nah, it's better like this...
I followed then just in case something happened, and when they arrived to JYP's building they immediately headed to his office... I think they are gonna talk him about last night, but I'm gonna be there so he acts as I want, so yeah... I'm dressing as a cleaner again... And enter right behind them...
-Jihyo: PD-nim... Something really weird happened yesterday!

They told him everything and he just looked towards me, I smiled signaling him that I did everything...
-JYP: Nothing happened yesterday girls... You can return, nothing is going yo happen...

Before they went outside, I head first outside his office and started taking of my cleaner costume, bad idea tho... I didn't expect to bump into Mina... Like, what the heck? Wasn't she with the girls at JYP's office?
-Mina: S-Suho?
-Suho: Hi?
-Mina: What are you doing here? And what are you doing with a cleaner costume?
-Suho: Uh... I can explain...
-Mina: You better do, or I'll tell PD-nim... Are you following us?
-Suho: Actually yes, but-
-Mina: But?!
-Suho: That's my work...
-Mina: You mean... You are our new bodyguard?! (shocked)
-Suho: Uh... (nods)
-Mina: Why didn't you introduce yourself?!
-Suho: Because you were bullies, I thought that being just your neighbor would avoid so... But apparently not...
-Mina: About that, I learnt something... I had never been as scared before, something happened but apparently no one knows about it... And you were supposed to be dead!
-Suho: Hey! Are you wishing me to be dead?
-Mina: No! Just want to apologize so I don't experience something like that again... Sorry, sorry, sorry (bows)

I chuckle. She's cute, and she's already apologizing...
-Suho: I told you all not to mess with me... (smiles)
-Mina: What?! You are the responsible of everything?! (shocked)
-Suho: (smirks and nods)
-Mina: That was too heavy! You know, we didn't sleep anything! I'm gonna tell-
-Suho: Don't tell to anyone, if you do I'm gonna take revenge and do something worst...
-Mina: Okay, keep calm... I won't tell anyone... But please don't do anything like that again...
-Suho: I won't, don't worry cute penguin (pats her head) Don't tell anyone about me being the bodyguard, okay? It's our little secret (winks)

I left and hoped for Mina to keep the secret... But I think that she's scared enough to don't break our promise...

MINA'S POV
So Suho is our new bodyguard? I don't know what to think about it... He scared us a lot with his prank, and I learnt that we shouldnt have done it to other people... I feel bad for them, and now I understand why they decided to leave us... For now I'm not going to tell the girls...