CHAPTER 3

SUHO'S POV
That weird guy seems to have a camera, and I don't think that he has good intentions with them... Let's think, how should I beat him without the girls noticing me? C'mon Suho, you can think a way...

After thinking for a good time, I thought of dressing as a cleaner as their room is near, so I took a costume and wore it, then I gave my back to the girls and when I approached the guy hiding I beat him as silently as I could, I took the camera and brought him to JYP's office...
-Suho: Sir, I caught this man around them with a weird camera... What should I do with him?

Before he could answer anything, he started laughing... What is this funny? I mean, a dangerous man was around...Then I noticed that I'm still dressed as a cleaner...

Then I noticed that I'm still dressed as a cleaner

(You are dressed like him)
-JYP: I'm sorry Suho... It's just that you look really funny dressed like that... I didn't saw a bodyguard do something like that...
-Suho: You told me to be secret so... That was the only way...
-JYP: It's okay, good job... (smiles) I'll take care of this guy... And the camera, break it...

I did just as he said and kick it in a way that I broke it into thousand pieces...
-JYP: Can you clean the mess, I mean, you are like a cleaner now... (jokes)

I sigh, and started doing it... And how luck that I was cleaning cause once I started the girls entered the office...
-Jihyo: (I'm able to recognize her now) Pd-nim we saw a weird guy around before...
-JYP: Don't worry we already have him... Everything's okay... (smiles)
-???: But, how? Do we have a bodyguard? (smiles)

Actually yes, but you can't imagine that your bodyguard is cleaning next to you... Thanks God for this opportunity, to clean...
-JYP: Nope, we just have some new kind of security... Relax, nothing will happen... Nayeon, you can return with the rest to practice...

Oh, the girl with the bunny teeth is Nayeon... Okay, I've got two of them now... I'm improving!
-Nayeon: Okay, Jihyo and I will be going then... (smiles)

She's cute! But I have to focus on cleaning this mess... Then they returned to the practice room, while JYP started laughing again...
-JYP: How lucky you are that you were cleaning when they entered...
-Suho: I know... For now I'm still secret...
-JYP: Nothing happens if they see you, you just don't have to let them know that you are the new bodyguard...
-Suho: Yeah, I know... Well I'll be returning with them...

I headed with them again, well I'm hiding... I waited for them to finished and then we all headed to the apartment, of course I'm in my apartment... But I'm taking care of them, then I saw how one of them went outside and I think that she's going to buy something... I should go with her, as it's already dark and something could happen... I started following her, she's really elegant, and cute at the same time... What was her name? I was too focused on trying to remember her name that I didn't noticed that she caught me and was now en front of me...
-???: Who are you? Why are you following me?
-Suho: I'm just a guy who lives here, why?
-???: You are new right?
-Suho: Yeah... I just came to my new apartment today...
-???: We are neighbors then, my name is Myoui Mina, nice to meet you... (smiles)

What is this?! My heart is now beating as fast as it never did! This girls is really really cute! I didn't noticed she was this cute

What is this?! My heart is now beating as fast as it never did! This girls is really really cute! I didn't noticed she was this cute... Oh gosh, I hope I didn't blush, I should be looking like a fool now...
-Suho: My name is Kim Suho, nice to meet you as well... I'm going to a convenient store... So if you want we could go together...
-Mina: Okay (smiles)

I lied to her, I didn't told her my real surname cause if she knows who am I son then I would have some problems... For her being Kim Suho, its okay...we didn't talk that much during our way there... Now I have to buy something, cause I said that I needed to go there... I bought some chocolates... Ugh, this feels so ankward!
-Mina: Are you done?
-Suho: Yup, let's go... (smiles)

We went back, I insisted to brought her until her home... Then I said goodnight and headed to my apartment... Aish, she doesn't know that I'm the new bodyguard so it's a mission completed I guess...

MINA'S POV
So it seems like we have someone new to play with... It's not a bodyguard, but it's a neighbor...
-Mina: I came back, and with good news... (smirks)
-Dahyun: What happens?
-Momo: You brought jokbal?
-Mina: It's not that Momoring... It's just that we have a new toy...
-Jeongyeon: Really? You met our new bodyguard?
-Mina: Nope, I met our new neighbor... He's name is Kim Suho, he's kind of shy... So that will make even funnier play with him...
-Jihyo: Good job Mina, this was starting to be kinda boring...
-Nayeon: Yup, let's think what can we do to him... (smirks)
-Tzuyu: We have to make him a good welcome prank...
-Sana: Like what if we throw something on him?
-Dahyun: Like a huge bucket of honey over him?
-Chaeyoung: And then we can throw something else to stick at the honey...
-Jihyo: Good plan, someone has to make him come to a spot where we can do it...
-Jeongyeon: Mina should do it, since he already met her...
-Sana: Yeah that's right, then you lie to him you make him come and we do the rest... This is just the best plan ever! (smiles)
-Mina: Okay, I'll do it... The thing is when...
-Nayeon: Tomorrow afternoon?
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, once we finish the fansingn...
-Momo: We'll have to buy everything at morning then...
-Tzuyu: Who will go to buy it?
-Jihyo: Paper, rock, scissors!

We played, and Jeongyeon and Dahyun will have to buy everything... Meanwhile, I have to look for an excuse to make him come to wherever we want to... By the way, where does he live? I should had asked... Aish, how didn't I ask so...