CHAPTER 15

SUHO'S POV
Once I confessed to Mina and told her about my dear dangerous "friend", it's time to act, I have to to something and save the girls!
-Suho: Okay, Mina please lock the door...
-Mina: H-Huh? Why?!
-Suho: I'm going to change into normal clothes... I'm sure that he'll be waiting you to return, but he won't be waiting for me, as I told the doctors to tell him that I was in a really bad condition... (smiles)
-Mina: How can you be this confident? And how are you going to solve this? And, please, wait! I'm gonna turn around! (blushes)
-Suho: Do you think that once I confessesed, I care about you seeing me?
-Mina: B-But it's not appropriate... So, nope I'm not gonna see-

I grab her and make her turn facing me, I then grabbed her hand and placed it at my chest where my heart was beating like crazy

-Suho: Can you feel it? This is for you... (smiles) And now, look at my eyes...

She looks up to my eyes...
-Suho: I'm going serious, and I'll save the girls... So don't worry! (smiles) Everything will work!

I can see how she's blushing, too much for a day I guess... I'm not gonna do anything more for now... I already told her everything I needed to, just in case I die someday protecting them...
-Mina: Suho i don't really know what you are expecting for me with all of this so suddenly...
-Suho: Just wanted to make you feel better, and to trust me because I would never do anything that might hurt you... So trust me please, I'll need your help now...
-Mina: What do you want me to do?
-Suho: Trick Sejin... Just act as if I were really bad... Almost dying... He has to think that he has a chance to have my future fortune... He thinks that having you under his control, in case I recover, he can manage to negotiate with me...
-Mina: Did you always have this manipulating mind?
-Suho: Mina, I'm a bodyguard... I had to be ready for this situations, so I know how to handle this... Now let's go! (smiles)

We started walking and when we near enough of the dorm I told her to distract him as I would enter for the window

We started walking and when we near enough of the dorm I told her to distract him as I would enter for the window... She nodded and go ahead of me... I hope she can handle to act just as I told her...

MINA'S POV
Okay, keep calm... Now it depends on me our future... I have to tell him that Suho is dying and the girls have yo believe it so, I really have to seem sad... C'mon all my trainee years have to help me now! I started fake crying and enter the dorm... I rushed to my room earning everyone's attention... I have to make Sejin come here...
-Tzuyu: What happens Mina-unnie?
-Momo: How's Suho-oppa?
-Jihyo: Yeah, how went your visit? (smirks)
-Mina: (okay... Time to act) S-Suho oppa... (sobs) He's... He's... (sobs)

While I was doing what I consider one of my best acting, Sejin entered my room as he's obviously interested in Suho's state...
-Sejin: How's my little bro? Will he recover? (worried)
-Mina: (and he stills manage to lie to all of us) Oppa... He's dying! (cries)
-All: What?!

Then everyone started crying in my room, and its my chance to check if Suho already entered...
-Mina: Sejin oppa... Please confort the girls (sobs) I'm going for tissues... (sobs)
-Sejin: I've got it, don't worry... (smiles)

He doesn't know how much I hate him

He doesn't know how much I hate him... He's just with Suho for his money... I don't like that "friends"...
I headed to the window to see Suho entering...
-Suho: (whispering) Aww... Would you be that worried about me?
-Mina: (whispering) Whats with your sudden change of personality? Since the fire you had-
-Suho: (whispering) I don't want to regret anything I told you, just in case something happens one day... I want to express everything I feel at the moment... (smiles) Now I'll be hiding behind this door, make him give me his back... I'll beat him up...
-Mina: Okay... I'll try...

He's really asking me to do a lot today... This is really dangerous, but he's still using me... Sighs... I guess he wouldn't make do anything that could hurt me, if he really loves me of course...
-Mina: Sejin oppa... (sobs) can you come please?
-Sejin: I'm coming my little girl... (smiles)
-Mina: (since then did I turn his?) Sejin oppa... (sobs) What will happen now? (puppy eyes)

He was just at the spot that Suho told me, and from no where, Suho appear and hit a special spot at his neck making him faint...
-Suho: Good job! (pats my head)
-Mina: We were really in danger...
-Suho: Yeah, but thanks to your help we had been able to save everyone! (smiles)

I think he has a charm after all... Should I give him a chance? Although it would be weird dating my bodyguard, right?
-Jihyo: M-Mina... (looks shocked to Suho) Wait! SUHO OPPA YOU DIDN'T DIE!

 (looks shocked to Suho) Wait! SUHO OPPA YOU DIDN'T DIE!

She surely has a microphone inside her... Soon all the girls came and hugged Suho, do I feel jealous? Kinda, but he confessed, so I know that he doesn't feel anything for them...
-Jeongyeon: You have to explain everything to us!
-Suho: Okay... (explains everything)
-Chaeyoung: That explains why is Sejin oppa laying at the floor...
-Suho: And well... I'm sorry for not saying the truth about my name and who I really was...
-Sana: It's okay oppa, after all you did your work as a bodyguard and that's everything that matters... (smiles)

Seems like now everything is okay and back to our daily life... Or that's what I thought... Now the police came and took Sejin away but there's something worst... JYP is aware of what happened and Jihyo has received a call right now...What will happen now? And what am I going to do with oppa's confession?