CHAPTER 4

SUHO'S POV
I woke up really early as the girls will be up soon as well... Once I'm out of bed, I look through my window to see how they are doing and...Shit! Two of them are already going out... Why? Couldn't you girls sleep and wait until I'm ready to start the day? Obviously, not... I dressed up as if I were going running and then I started following them and doing as If I were tired so I could be near of them... They seem to head to the convenient store again... What kind of stuff need this girls? Mina already came yesterday!
Anyways, I'm just keeping an eye on them... They go out of the store, and they have... Honey? Why do they need that much honey? Aish, I'll let them be...

They returned home, and I guess that their manager is now making them lunch as this afternoon they'll need energy for the fansingn

They returned home, and I guess that their manager is now making them lunch as this afternoon they'll need energy for the fansingn... I guess I'm going to have lunch as well... I'll need energy as well, keep on following them is hard... But today will be even harder as I don't know if someone weird will try anything at the fansingn...
-Time skip until the fansign-
We arrived to the place, and the girls went on the stage and greeted their fans... I'm doing as if I were one more of the croud with a mask and so... I don't want them to recognize them...

I decided to go for a walk around the building in case there's someone suspicious I'll catch him and make sure that the girls are safe

I decided to go for a walk around the building in case there's someone suspicious I'll catch him and make sure that the girls are safe... While walking, I noticed some girls too near their van... Before they could do anything, I approach the girls and tied them up, just as I was wondering they were trying to put a bomb at Twice's van...
-Suho: Like, what the heck?!
-Girl 1: They deserve it! They are too close to our oppas!
-Girl 2: Yeah, oppas are only for us!
-Suho: You are crazy... I'm gonna call the police...

I waited until the police arrived, and I explained about what they tried to do... Then they took the girls and I could return to the fansingn, now everything is okay, I guess... When I returned they were already finishing, so I waited in my car and followed their van until they arrived the dorm and I went to my apartment to keep an eye on them... I really have to be cautious...
-Skip time until it's 5pm-

The girls seems to be cooking something so I'm relaxing in my couch meanwhile... Being their bodyguard is horrible... I try to close my eyes when suddenly I hear someone knocking my door... I wonder who is it.... I open the door and... It's Mina.
-Mina: Uh... Hi Suho, can I call you like that? (smiles)

 Hi Suho, can I call you like that? (smiles)

Ugh! I can't hold that cuteness... She can call me however she wants and I'll be glad!
-Suho: Yeah, Suho it's okay... How may I help you then? (smiles)
-Mina: This may sound ridiculous but we need your help with something, cause it's so heavy and we can't carry it...
-Suho: Uh sure... Let's see...

I went with her until we reached the entrance...
-Mina: Suho... Wait here, I'll bring it here okay?
-Suho: Yeah, okay... (smiles)

Wait! I was too much focused to think and I didn't realized that if it's so heavy she wouldn't bring it outside, but it was too late... I heard one of them yelling...
-???: Here it goes!

When I looked up, I saw how they threw something really sticky on me...Oh how it smells I think that it's the honey they bought, ugh... When I turned to a side I saw two more of them with some pillows and they started hitting me until it broke and all the feathers sticked in my body...i can hear how all of them are laughing...
-???: It's so funny!
-Jihyo: He looks like a big chicken!

Ha... Ha... Ha... How funny, now I think that I understand why the other bodyguards decided to stop working for them...
-Suho: Okay... It's not funny you all! Ugh...

I left and headed to my apartment where I had to take a shower... Because of them, I spent the rest of the day smelling like honey... I didn't expect them to be like that...

MINA'S POV
We really pranked him... It's was really funny seeing him as a chicken... Ah, I missed this kind of things so much!
-Chaeyoung: It was epic... I took a pic of him... We can add it to our collection!
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, good idea!

We had an album with all the pics of the pranks that we did to our bodyguards... As we are idols and we are not allowed to do some things, this is our way of having fun...
-Momo: I didn't know it would be that easy to prank him...
-Tzuyu: Mina-unnie did a great job bringing him here... (laughs)
-Mina: Of course, I never fail! (smirks)
-Nayeon: Now that we have our new toy, we should start planning our next prank...
-Sana: We could make him pass through an ankward moment...
-Momo: Lika what?
-Sana: (smirks) Let's call for some boys to him... We'll give his direction instead and we'll record everything...
-Jihyo: Yeah, that's too much...
-Jeongyeon: Which is perfect, let's do it!

We called to some boys and they came to Suho's house... We put some cameras before, and now we are waiting for his reaction...

SUHO'S POV
When I was ready to put my favorite series, I heard someone ringing my door again... Please God, I hope it's not any of the girls... I go to see who is it, to find a policeman... Shit! Did I do something wrong? I opened the door...
-Suho: Uh... Good night, how may I help you sir?
-Policeman: (smirks) You are under arrest! (pushes me inside my home)

What does he think he's doing? Although he's a policeman, he doesn't have any reason to do so!