CHAPTER 2

SUHO'S POV
-Dad: What did you say?!
-Suho: Today a man came and asked for my skills, he was amazed... So he asked me if I could turn into a bodyguard of one of his groups... I said yes, and tomorrow I'm heading to his company...
-Dad: Don't you know how dangerous can that be?! You are my son, you are constantly in danger!
-Suho: I know, so who would think that your son is actually a bodyguard? It's hard to imagine, right? Let me do it dad, I'm sure that I can do a great job and that no one will hurt me...
-Dad: You have a point... But you know how much has a bodyguard have to do? You need to follow and control everything all the time, being alert all the time and-
-Suho: I know, don't worry... I'll do it somehow...
-Dad: Okay, but return to the company if you feel that you can't keep on doing it...
-Suho: I won't need to return dad, just wait for it...

I then headed to my own office and did the work that I had for today, I mean until tomorrow I won't be a bodyguard... Once I finished my turn I head to my apartment to sleep and get ready for visiting JYP the next day...

-The next day-
My alarm started ringing so bad si I had to wake up... I got dressed as good as I could, I got my target, and I went with my car to JYP building...
-Bodyguard: Who are you? You can't go in without a permission...

I then showed my target and they let me in... I head to the secretary as I have no idea of where is JYP office... Am I really doing the right decision?
-Suho: Sorry Miss, I'm looking for JYP's office but I have no idea of how to arrive there...
-Secretary: You just have to turn to the right at that point, (points a way) and keep straight on walking...
-Suho: Thanks a lot, miss...

I did just as she told me, and when I reached his door I knocked asking for permission to enter, which he said that I could...
-Suho: Good morning sir...
-JYP: Oh, I was waiting for you! Please take a seat...
-Suho: Yeah, sir...
-JYP: Okay, you already said yes, so I'm just going to give you the contract and we'll sign it... Then I'll show you a file with all the information about the group that you have to take care of...
-Suho: Okay, I've got it... (starts signing the contract) Oh, here says that I'll have a new apartment, is it true?
-JYP: Yeah, here you have the keys... It's just to be near of them in case that something happens...
-Suho: I understand...
-JYP: Well, so let's talk about the group... It's a female group, it's called Twice. It consists of nine members, they are really energetic and well likes to mess up a lot, that's the reason because they list their last bodyguard...
-Suho: I don't think it is for that much, I'll manage to be in charge of them somehow... (smiles)

-JYP: I'm glad to hear so, read the file I gave you and be around them all the time

-JYP: I'm glad to hear so, read the file I gave you and be around them all the time... If you want to have less problems, keep secret so they don't know about you...
-Suho: I'm a bodyguard from shadows I guess...
-JYP: Yeah something like that, well start this afternoon as now you have to move to the new apartment...
-Suho: Okay, this afternoon I'll return then...
-JYP: you have where will they be in the file... If you have any doubt just call me, I also include my number there...
-Suho: Okay, I'll be leaving then... (bows)
-JYP: Yeah, good luck with them... (smiles)

I headed to the direction written on a paper... I wonder how my apartment will be, it's not like if I were waiting for something really luxurious... Once I arrived, I found a cool place, I mean it feels good... Not bad!

JYP manage money, that's what I thought when I saw the apartment as well

JYP manage money, that's what I thought when I saw the apartment as well... Well, I guess that I'll be living here from now on... I do a tour of the apartment so I can know where is everything... I headed to my apartment and took my things to the new one... Once there I started unpacking... It's gonna be cool live here... As it was still early I decided to go and shop some food as I'll need as well... Once I'm finished, I cooked something and after so I headed to where the girls were, they have dance practice now... I take a look of them and they are really really beautiful... I don't know what they meant about messing up a lot... Anyways, I have to be a secret bodyguard so I head to a spot where I couldn't be seen... But once I were ready, I heard them start talking...
-???: Haven't you notice as if someone where looking at us?
-???: Yeah, I felt something as well... Do we have someone new for us? (smirks)
-???: But I didn't saw anyone...

Wait, did they saw me? And who is who? I'm still not knowing their names they are a lot... I think I'm save here, but they really have a good sense...
-???: Let's just continue the practice, if we had a new bodyguard, JYPnim would had told us...
-???: Yeah, Jihyo has a good point there...

Oh the girl with a loud volume is Jihyo, if I'm right that's the leader... Ugh, how much will I take to learn their names?
-???: I really want a new bodyguard, we had a lit of fun with the last one...

Fun? What kind of fun did they had with the other bodyguard?! It's not like if I were getting scared or something now, but JYP should had told me about that fun they are talking about... Anyways, I let them be for now, I mean, they don't know that I'm their bodyguard so there's no problem, right?

Just when i sigh in relief, I saw a guy approaching their practice room, he seems weird and he has something at his hand... It's a camera?