CHAPTER 13

SUHO'S POV
While we were having fun, a dark smoke raised... In no time, there was fire everywhere, what the he'll happened here? All the girls started coughing, but the animals were also in danger....
-Suho: Hyung, what are we going to do?!
-Sejin: First of all, we have to rescue as much animals as possible...
-Suho: The girls are my first priority, I'm going to bring them to a save place and then I'll help you...
-Tzuyu: Oppa... (coughs) What happened?
-Suho: Don't talk too much, just follow me... I'm going to bring you to a save place...

They just nodded and followed me, we headed to the parking where the van was.
-Suho: Okay, wait here for help... I'm gonna call JYP so he can send someone to pick you all...
-Mina: Where are you going oppa?
-Suho: Sejin... I have to help him... Take care and don't worry about me...
-Jihyo: Take care of yourself oppa...
-Suho: Yeah, don't worry...

I returned where the fire was, it was a big disaster...

-Suho: Hyung! -Sejin: I can't find Koky! -Suho: Hyung, we have to scapr or the flames will end with us

-Suho: Hyung!
-Sejin: I can't find Koky!
-Suho: Hyung, we have to scapr or the flames will end with us...
-Sejin: I won't go anywhere without Koky...
-Suho: Let me then, I'm go inside...
-Sejin: Don't do that, Suho stay here!

I headed inside the farm to look for Koky... As soon I find him, I'll head outside and head back with the girls...
-Suho: Koky! Where are you?!

I kept on around, avoiding the flames as much as I could... This was all my fault, if I didn't bring the girls here, they would be save at the dorm...
-Suho: Koky! Come here cutie!

I was starting to feel dizzy, I think that I breathed too much smoke... Then I saw something move near me, please tell me that it is Koky... Yeah there we have him, I take him and head outside as fast as I can... But once I'm outside everything goes black...

SEJIN'S POV
Suho entered inside, and it's been around 15 minutes since he did... He's going to die if he keeps breathing this smoke... Oh wait! There he is, and also Koky! I approach him and before I could thank him, he fainted... What are we going to do? I should call an ambulance, and also head to where the girls are...

I carry him piggybacking, until the parking where the girls are waiting... I think they saw me...
-Jeongyeon: What happened?! Oppa!
-Sejin: He breathed to much smoke rescuing Koky...
-Tzuyu: Oppa is a heroe, he saved this little guy...
-Sejin: I have to call an ambulance, but I don't know if they will arrive on time... He breathed too much smoke, maybe he... Maybe he...
-Nayeon: Do something then?!

Before I could answer her, Mina went outside the van crying...
-Mina: Put him at the floor...
-Sejin: Why?
-Mina: Put him!

I did as she told me, I don't know what is she thinking...

MINA'S POV
I can't let Suho oppa die, after all he treated us as good as he could and we just made him have a terrible time... It's time to pay back... Oppa needs to breath in a good way, and if he can't do it by himself, I'll do it instead!
-Sana: What are you going to do Minari?
-Mina: Of course, I'm going to save him!

I lean closer to him and my lips touched his as I give him artificial breathing... We could consider this as my first kiss, but it's not time to think about this... It seems like everyone is shocked by my suddenly action, but what else could I do?
-Sejin: Keep like that, they told me that they will arrive soon...
-Jihyo: This is something that the maknaes shouldn't see...
-Dahyun: Mina-unnie is saving Suho-oppa!
-Tzuyu: And oppa saved Koky!

After what it seemed like an eternity, the ambulance finally came, and in no time the doctors started treating Suho oppa... They gave him clean oxygen and so... And also they checked on us... They brought us back to the dorm, as no one of us is affected... And Sejin went with Suho to the hospital cause Suho will have to stay because of his irregular breathing... Koky is staying with us, and Tzuyu is in charge of him now...
-Chaeyoung: What will happen now Mina-unnie?
-Mina: Suho-oppa will recover soon... I'm sure of it!

-Jihyo: I'm sure of it, after all he's our bodyguard

-Jihyo: I'm sure of it, after all he's our bodyguard... (smiles) Let's go to sleep for now, this night has being horrible...
-Nayeon: And our clothes are all burnt...
-Jeongyeon: Oh c'mon it's not time for clothes now!
-Tzuyu: Who will be our bodyguard while Suho-oppa is at hospital?
-Jihyo: I think I'll have to call Pd-nim... We can't be without protection there are crazy people out there...
-Dahyun: Yeah, I totally agree!
-Jihyo: You girls can go to sleep as I said before... I'll call Pd-nim tomorrow...
-All: Okay...

We made as Jihyo said, but I couldn't really sleep... I'm really worried about Suho-oppa, I should go an visit him tomorrow... Just to check up on him...

SEJIN'S POV
We are now at the hospital, and the doctors told me to wait outside... Is he in that bad state because of my fault?! I mean, I was the one stubborn to made him go for Koky... I'm really thankful, but this is all my fault, wait not at all! We didn't think of who created the fired, was it an accident or someone really wanted to hurt us? Who's behind all of this?! What is sure is that, I'll have to do Suho's work as a thank for saving Koky... Yeah, I have some skills on fighting as well, so why not? I'll be their bodyguard! And I'll make sure to discover who made this mess!

 Yeah, I have some skills on fighting as well, so why not? I'll be their bodyguard! And I'll make sure to discover who made this mess!