Queen For a Day

I walked into the studio and was greeted by security.  From the way they behaved you would think I was entering Fort Knox.

I passed their inspection, met the band's manager, stylist and every other working individual. I met the director and he was a skinny guy who smelled like a liquor store.

He gave me a copy of the script and disappeared as if I were going to attack him or something.  He did,however, show me where my dressing room was.

I was shaking from head to toe but didn't know why. When would I meet the band? More importantly Axl.  When would I see him again? Just the thought of seeing him again made me shiver.

Its wrong to feel this way. I have a man. Nikki. I love him. Don't I?  Yes. Yes, I do. But, I couldn't stop thinking about Axl. 

I walked into my dressing room and on my makeup dresser was a nerds rope. There was a note attached saying, "For the safety of others. Axl".

I started giggling. And giggling. I couldn't stop. Axl sent me a gift!! I couldn't believe it. It was cute, thoughtful, funny and an inside joke.  I'm in love.

Ok. A nerds rope and I'm hooked. I have to get a grip here. Nikki. Nikki. Nikki. Ok. So, he hasn't bought me a present in like...ever.

He won't open doors or ask me how I'm feeling. I was sick once and he stayed away for two weeks.

I'm starting to realize why the nerds rope has such an effect.  I read through the script trying to focus my mind. It seemed really interesting and I would have love scenes with Axl. 

The hair and make up stylist came in and fixed my hair and make up accordingly.

A knock on my door pulled me from my fantasy. "Were ready for you Ms. Keene".

I walked out dressed in the wardrobe they had given me for my first scene. A string bikini with a robe. Gee, rock star video. I should have known.

I walk out and see my Axl. ..er....Axl. He sees me and smiles. I tremble.

"Hi. Did you get my gift?" He asks.

"Yes. It was fantastic, thank you."

Was that my voice? Why does my voice sound so high pitched.

"Good. I wanted you to have it. " He smiled again and I swear I could die from that grin. He is so incredibly sexy. With his piercing blue eyes and long red hair. He was gorgeous.

" let me introduce you to the guys."

I followed him and met Izzy,Slash,Duff,Matt and Dizzy. They were so sweet to me. Not like the Crue. They were rude so rude I couldn't stand them.

Nikki would let them and not do much. I swear one of these days I was going to pull Vince's hair right out of his head.

I pulled my thoughts to the present. Each of the guys shook my hand. Then suddenly one by one they gave me a nerds rope. And Axl came up behind me with a hard hat.

I burst out laughing. "Cute. Real cute", I said laughing. They each handed me My nerds rope. "Thanks. I would get violent if I didn't have one". They laughed and we got to work.

It was a long grueling day. But, it was fun! I laughed a lot and kept staring at Axl every chance I got. I felt like a stalker. Well, he was doing the same so we're both stalking each other.

Whatever I wanted or needed Axl was right there. He brought me coffee and lunch. We ate together and we actually managed to without making a mess. I was given my own trailer and even though other girls were on set I was given the royal treatment.

I felt amazing all day. These guys were awesome and crazy cokeheads like I'd heard. Axl insisted on walking through the building and outside when shooting was done. We had one more week. I never wanted it to end.