Revealed

The first two months Axl and the guys were on tour went quickly and easily. I was gone too. Easy enough.

I flew to Paris for fashion week Than onto Japan for theirs. I love traveling and being able to go and see new places.

Of course, I had Zod in tow and Dino. I felt safer with those two. Dino was really cool too. He actually made me laugh a lot and awesome stories from his earlier days.

I had friends who were models so we shopped and spent time together. That helped ease the loneliness from Axl being away.

No one knew about the rape or pregnancy.  I kept all of that to myself. Since I was so undecided I didn't want to be like, "hey everybody I'm pregnant but it may be my rapists baby."

Not so much.

I kept the sickness a secret and when a photographer caught me getting sick in the bathroom I said it was the time change. He just shrugged and walked away. He didn't really care.

Bella came and stayed with me too. It was really weird seeing her with a huge belly. But, she was glowing. I've known her for years and I've never seen her so happy.

I wasn't angry anymore. She was happy and at this point I had bigger fish to fry.

The investigation was going nowhere. They still could not find who was doing it.  I was at a total loss myself. But, once a week I got that damn rose with a note.

I was hoping this would end soon. Somehow,someway.

Bella and Missy knew about everything. Bella because well she was Bella and Missy because she is married to Paul. Missy was not a nice person. Why in the world did he marry her??

But, she's gonna stay with me so I can't complain. I guess.  Bella and I planned her baby shower. Again, a little awkward but not too bad.

I've been speaking to Axl every single moment we can. I miss him. I miss him so much it hurts. Its like a physical ache being away from him.

Bella left and it was now Missy's time. Lucky me.  No. I will have a nice happy time with her. Somehow.

I had gone into the office that day. I just needed to check in with Derrek. He was pleased with all that had happened in both Paris and Japan.

Whoa...had it really been two months already since Axl left? Time was going fast. I needed to get home. I wanted a hot bath.

Dino picked me up and we rode home.

"Hey, where's Zod?" I asked noticing my pup wasn't here.

"Missy took him to the vet."

That surprised me.

"She did? For what?"

Dino shrugged his big shoulders which looked silly considering how massive they were.

"He had to be neutered or shots or both. Something like that."

I laughed.

"Great Dino. Good looking out."

"Hey, you pay me to look after you not your pooch." He said than smiled.

"I'd ask you when he was coming home but you wouldn't know that either."

We laughed and rode on in silence.

It is a little odd Missy took my dog to the vet without letting me know. Then again, maybe Axl told her to. At any rate, I want him home soon.

We pulled into the driveway and we're getting out when Dino's phone went off.

He answered and I waited. I only heard half the conversation because for one I was trying not to eavesdrop and two I just wanted an egg salad sandwich than a bath.