....White Rose

Steven was chasing me down a hall. It was dark. I kept running and running. My legs turned to wood and I couldn't run.

Steven was on me. Grabbing at me pulling at me. I was screaming.  I was trashing at him and screaming.

He began saying my name" Harley,Harley,Harley..."

Something grabbed my arm. My eyes flew open.

"Baby, you alright. " It was Axl.  Another nightmare. "You had another nightmare."

The 3rd one this week. It had been 3 weeks since the attack. I kept having nightmares. Axl was my rock. He sat up with me and he left the lights on for me. He held me to sleep and sang me to sleep. I would sleep for a while than the nightmares started.

Duff,Slash and Izzy slept in the house. They moved in too. I wanted them to and they offered. Sometimes Slash would stay in the room with us.

Duff started giving me pills to help me sleep. I took them after a nightmare and man it helped. Too good.

They even bought me a puppy. It was a Doberman Pinscher.  Cute little guy. They said it was for me and to make me feel safer. But, we all loved that little guy. We named him Zod.  I insisted. 

So much for protection. We babied him like crazy. He slept with us but when he whined in the night to go out We all fought to do it.

He was like band pet. Thankfully, Duff gave me His magic pills, Zod climbed on the bed, I snuggled into Axl and fell asleep.

I woke and had to go to work. I wasn't up to it but Axl insisted I start living again and return to normal life. I got ready and grabbed Zod. Duff and Axl drove me.

The only people who know about the rape besides us are my agent and manager. They can be trusted. I bring my puppy into work. This is the one time I use my fame to my advantage. I am a supermodel and where I go He goes. No questions.

I walked in and there it was: a single white rose. Ugh. Really?! Like I need this now. I walked over and grabbed it and the note. I gasped when I read it.

"You deserved what you got,you whore."

I freaked. Time for action. I called in my manager and showed him. He looked uncomfortable.

"Harley, I know."

"What?" I shrieked.

"We've known and gave been trying to find out who it is. But, No luck so far."

I began to pace. This was way out of hand. I was getting upset. So much So my stomach turned green. I was breathing heavy and sweating.

"Harley, you ok?"

I nodded and ran to the bathroom. Up came my breakfast. Gee, I don't remember eating that. Ugh.  I cleaned up and tried to calm down.

I had the pills in my pocket. I cut them in half and took 1/2 one. That would calm me. I needed it.

I walked out and my manager looked concerned. "Harley, are you sure you're ok today? Can you do this today? We have a lot of meetings today."

I pulled myself together. "Yes. I can and I will. Lets do this. But, first we need to call Paul about the roses."

He nodded and we worked. The pill calmed me and I felt better. Although, my stomach didn't. I couldn't eat lunch or drink my coffee. I did smoke though. A lot.

I met with Revlon and made an enormous deal. The money was out of this world. I would be their spokesmodel for a year. Plus, I was going to be flying to Paris,Milan, Japan and London for modeling and runway. I was in big demand with designers.