Love Everlasting

The sunlight was in my eyes and it was so bright I kept them shut. Which was fine with me because I didn't want to open them anyway.

Six weeks had passed since the "incident". That's what everyone calls it. Especially around me. Apparently I am too fragile to call it by its real name.

Whatever. I stopped caring a while ago. I've been in my bed since I was released from the hospital.  I've been in the hospital so much I'm beginning to think I'm Lana Lang from Smallville.

The baby is gone. Dead. Forever. I miscarried the night Missy beat me. Rather, Missy killed the baby. I'm glad  she is dead because I would kill her myself.

Dino shot her. He had gone to the veterinarian to pick up Zod and when they told him, there was no such animal there He knew something wasn't right. He called Axl and was screamed at by him telling him to get back to me.

He called Paul who was clueless until he showed up and watched Dino put a bullet through his wife's body. I was unconscious so I missed the aftermath of it.

I've been in my bed for 4 weeks. I've stopped caring. Paul hasn't spoken to me since the attack,I mean" incident. " 

I don't know why. I guess he is dealing with his own grief or anger or something. But, now is not the time for him to disappear. Bella has stopped by but I sent her away. I don't want her pity.

Axl came home. They took a hiatus from their tour for just a few weeks. The guys are back too. But, we've moved. Axl sold my house and he moved me into his home.

It was my idea. I couldn't be in that house. Too much horror took place there. Axl stays in my room for hours. When he needs to go somewhere the guys take turns sitting with me.

Babysitting me is more like it. Zod is gone too. Nobody knows what that psycho did to my dog. I've had more people come through this damn door than grand central station. I just want to be left alone. Why can't they get that??

One day I was laying in my bed watching Maury Povich amusing myself when suddenly Axl, all the Guns guys, Bella, Derrek and a strange man all burst through my door.

Duff shut the television off and Slash took the remote.

"Hey!" I yelled at them.

The strange looking man stepped forward and said, "Harley, were hear to help you."

"What the hell is this? An intervention? "

I was not happy. A bit.

"Kind of",he said"my name is Dr. Bruce and these people have called and asked for my help. Their very worried about you."

I rolled my eyes. Gimmie a break.

Axl sat on one side of me,took my hand, Bella sat on the other.

"Were so worried about you. Harley, this isn't you. Please,hear us." Bella said and to my surprise she was crying.

Bella crying? Over me?

It started to move something in me. I was...starting to feel again.

One by one each person spoke,telling me how worried they were and how much they love me. I'm more than a chick to them,I am their sister and they truly care. Again,  they were crying. I was shocked.

Finally, it was Axl's turn. He held my hands and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Harley, I love you. I've never loved anyone like I love you. I am in love with you. I am worried sick about you. Please come back. I can't be without you, I can't live without you. It hurts me to see you like this, I can't stand it. Please, Harley. "

He was sobbing. To my utter shock and dismay so did I. I collapsed into his arms sobbing. My body was wracked with sobs. I cried like I have never cried before. Everything came out.

I talked and talked and cried. Finally, I let it all out. Dr. Bruce said I had PTSD and was reacting to the trauma. My mind and body went into shock. He assured me there was light at the end of the tunnel and I was getting better and would continue to do so.

I felt stronger and better already. And, it all started with love, Axl's love. His love is what pulled me out of the darkness and gave me the courage to keep going.