One Nightmare Ends Another Begins

Guilty. Nikki was found guilty on the charges. I felt relieved and glad. There was a trial. Kind of.

It was two days and there was enough evidence and testimony to convict him. Good. The little maggot deserved it. But, his sentence was pathetic.

Time served(the whole week he spent in jail) and 6 months probation. Well, whoopedefriggindo.  But, it's better than nothing.

Axl moved into my house and we've been happy and living in bliss. The guys have decided to crash with me too. Not that I mind, they buy the food and party and we have a good time. Mostly.

One morning I was getting ready to go to my office. Normally I go in once a week to check in and every time I do there's that damn white rose.

I was lost in thought thinking about and how I need to tell Axl and Paul. As a prosecutor he could help. I was hesitant to tell Axl because of his fierce protectiveness and fierce temper. But, the notes were getting really creepy.

I stepped out of the shower wrapped myself in a towel when I heard. "Hey sexy."

I spun around. Steven. What in the world was he doing here.

"Get out! Now. Steven, I will kill you. So will Axl. "

He smirked and sauntered towards me. His eyes were bloodshot and he reeked of alcohol, smoke and odors I couldn't identify. He leaned against the sink.

"Come on baby give me a little show. Come on."

"Steven get the hell out!!!" I screamed like a mad woman.

He laughed and walked toward me. He stood in front of me and I was starting to freak.

"Harley Keene.  The beautiful Harley. She's standing right before me. You're so gorgeous."

I backed away. He reached out to me and I slapped his hand away.

"Ooooh. Rough. You like it rough. I know. I hear you and Axl.  I listen when you two are in bed. I wanna make you scream. I wanna-".

I slapped him. Hard. "Get out. Now. How dare you?! You disgusting pig!!"

He slapped me back. It stung and made my eyes water. He grabbed me roughly and pushed me into the sink. He started pulling at my towel.

I was fighting him off. Trying to. I was panicked and scared and wanting help. Why why why. Oh God, please help me.

"Steven stop it!!! No!!! Steven, no!!!!

Axl! ! Duff!!" I was screaming frantically.

"Go ahead scream baby.  There's nobody here. Just you and me. Scream. I wanna hear you scream. Come on."

He was trying to kiss my neck and my face. I was struggling crying. I'm scared. Please. No. No. Axl.  Axl.  I need you.

He tore my towel off and I really freaked. I began kicking and clawing at him. I kicked him and fought him with all my might.

He slapped me hard momentarily stunning me. That was all He needed. He threw me on the floor.

I laid there for so long I felt the chill of the cold floor. I was shaking from head to toe. I looked at my body. I was covered in red marks and bruises and I ached all over. Blood. Omg. There was so much of it. I sobbed. How? Why?

"Harley! What the hell?!" It was Slash. He stood in the doorway. I was completely naked and trembling. I looked for the towel and scrounged around for it.

I couldn't locate it. Slash approached me.

"Here, let me. Are you ok? What happened?"

He approached and terror filled me. I began screaming. Slash froze.

"Harley What the hell-"

He looked around and the light bulb came on.

"Oh my Gosh. Who did this?"

I shook my head frantically and began sobbing harder. He began dialing the phone. I could hear him. "Axl.  Axl. Get home NOW. Somethings happened to Harley. I think she was raped."

He gently approached me. "Harley honey Axl is on the way. Let me cover you up,k? That's it. "

He knelt down in front of me grabbed a robe off the door and gently wrapped me in it. I was shaking so badly my teeth were chattering.

"Who did this Harley?"

I shook my head.

"Harley. Who?"

My voice was barely a whisper. "Steven."

Slash drew back and hung his head. He sat there silently. Just his presence was giving me comfort.

"Paul. Call Paul. He's my friend."

"He's that prosecutor guy?" Slash asked.

I shook my head and told him the number. We both sat there waiting in silence.

Suddenly a flurry of activity appeared. Both Paul and Axl showed up at the same time. I felt foolish and humiliated. I cried because that was all I could do.  Axl came up to me to hug me and Paul told him no. He couldn't touch me because it would taint the evidence.  Oh gosh, evidence?

Paul asked me the standard questions and he called the police. I didn't want this. Again. The press? Publicity?  No. I couldn't. I can't. I can't do this.

I voiced my objections to no avail. I was heading to the hospital...again.