Surprise

"I'm late." I said to Axl. 

He looked at his watch. "No. Were not. We have an hour."

I shook my head.

"No. Laaaaaaate.  As in aunt flo didn't make her monthly visit."

Axl whipped his head around. His face paled. 

"Um, Harley...."

We were both thinking the same thing: Steven. Was I pregnant?  And, God help me, who would be the father?

I couldn't stand not knowing. I thought my sickness was due to the pills I kept taking from Duff.

My headaches just stress. Axl and I haven't been intimate since I was attacked. But, before that we were.

I had to be sure but today we had the appointment with a investigator to try and find the white rose stalker.

"Well, we need to know if you're pregnant. Today. Now." Axl was adamant. 

I couldn't argue. We had some time before the meeting so we raced to the pharmacy to grab the test.

My palms were sweaty. I was shaking and nauseous.  But, he was right. We had to know. We looked through the tests and found the one We believed to be most reliable.

"What if I am Axl? " I turned to him scared.

"Than we will deal with it. You're not alone." He held my hand.

We walked in the door completely ignoring the guys and even Zod.

We sat on the bed waiting for the damn buzzer or bell or whatever it is to go off. Hurry up. Come on....

Ding!

There it is.  I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom.

The meeting was taking place in Paul's office. There was Axl, Paul,myself,my new bodyguard Dino, and an investigator.

Both Paul and Axl insisted I have a bodyguard.  I wasn't thrilled with the idea but so be it. His name was Dino and he was scary looking. He never cracked a smile. He was at least 6' ft and had muscles that made Arnold from the 80's look small.

"So far, we have no leads Ms Keene," the investigator began. " whoever is doing this is quite clever. They know not to leave fingerprints and they leave it before the cleaners arrive. They do that purposefully.  The chemicals wash away any trace of footprints or any type of clue that can be left behind."

I sighed loudly. This was not great news. I was hoping they would have found him and we're throwing him in prison for life.

Ok. Not quite but close. I was just not having a good day. I was starting to feel tired.

"But, we do know one thing. The person is almost definitely a woman." He said.

"A woman?" I said.  That was unexpected.

"Yes, the notes indicate not only does she know you but the way it's written is a woman's handwriting."

I looked at Axl.  He looked as shocked as I did. We talked some more. And, my assignment was to think of any woman I know who would want to hurt me. Someone close to me.

That drew a blank. I had no enemies that I knew of. But, I would think.  They also warned me this stalker woman was escalating.  In time, she may want to actually hurt me.

Great. We arrived home. The guys were home anxious to hear about the meeting.

We were eating dinner and explaining the meeting. I gave Dino a plate too. We were making him part of our group.

I ate very little. I looked at Axl and he nodded.  It was time.

I cleared my throat.

"Uh, guys I have an announcement. "

They looked at me.

"Um, uh, well, .....I'm pregnant. "

Cheers and woots and yelling erupted.

Slash was singing, "were gonna have a baby. Were gonna have a baby."

Axl and I sat in silence letting them have their moment. But, they did finally notice we weren't celebrating.

"What's going on? You don't look happy. I thought it would be." Duff said.

I hung my head as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Because it may not be Axl's.  There is a good chance it's Steven's. "

A/N
Thank you all for reading! As you can tell there is no timeline just events. This chapter was short but I needed it to be. Sorry about Steven too for all the Steven fans! Again, thank you for reading and voting!