Life Rolls On

It had been a year since Axl and I got together. A whole year filled with drama, ups and downs and God knows what else.

I went on to Milan to finish out fashion week but it went so well they asked me to stay on. Guns were still on tour so I did.

Bella and Nikki had a baby girl and they named her Piper Avalon.  They also got married and I attended. I was actually in the wedding. Ha ha.

It sounds funny but Nikki and I actually made amends. Since Bella is such a huge part of both of our lives we had to do something. So, he apologized and I forgave him. We aren't friends by any stretch of the imagination but we're civil. Besides, he is a wonderful father. I was truly surprised but he really is.

Axl is back out on tour and I'm not liking what I am seeing and hearing. My sweet wonderful Axl has become some raving psycho out there.

He instigated two riots,leaves the stage in a huff or hissy fit and/or gets into fights. I don't know what is going on with him but it's not good.

We talk everyday. Constantly. He is usually crying over us being apart or is checking up on me to see if I'm cheating. Some days we talk and just laugh and have great talks. Most days he is crying.

I've called Slash and Izzy for help but all they tell me is, "He's Axl. "  well, that's not helpful. Something is very wrong. I'm thinking of calling Dr. Bruce,I think he needs help.

I also finished my deal with Revlon.  I did a dozen or so ads and commercials. Technically,  I was under contract with them for a year. I do appearances and speak at conventions if needed and play commercials and on billboards.

The contract will be up in about four months. And, after that I am shooting Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I'm going to be on the cover!!

Then, Victoria's Secret. Well, that's my hope anyway.

Axl is coming home tonight. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I've missed him so much. And, with him home we can get him some help.

I cleaned the house and got myself ready. I wanted to look as absolutely irresistible as possible. I missed him and even the guys. Axl called in the morning to tell me He has something special in mind for us tonight.

It's our anniversary so I'm hoping we have a nice dinner and dancing. The door opened and I flew to it. I was so happy and excited I was like a puppy with a tennis ball.

"We're home!!!" I heard.

Axl walked through. I ran and jumped into his arms. He picked me up spinning me around. We were laughing and crying.

"I've missed you." He said into my neck.

"I clung to him and held on as tightly as I could. "I've missed you too."

We kissed and hugged and cried. I felt happy and at peace now. My other half was back with me.

Finally, we pulled apart. "Hey, don't we get some love?" Duff asked.

"Well, of course. Get over here." We hugged. I hugged them all and they each brought me in a present.

These guys were so sweet. For about an hour we all just talked and told stories and laughed. We had so much to catch up on. Then, each of them went their separate ways one by one.

Slash had a girl to see as did Duff and Izzy. Matt?  I don't know. He was going with Duff.

Axl looked at me. "Baby, I'm going to hop in the shower than were going out for the night."

"Where?" I asked excitedly. 

He winked and kissed me. I melted. No more questions needed.

We went to my favorite restaurant.  It was a ritzy place overlooking the ocean,in Beverly Hills. Then, we walked down Rodeo Drive hand in hand while the paparazzi followed and took pictures. Those people are parasites.

We got back into his car. He said he wanted to take a drive. He had his convertible so the top was down. The weather was gorgeous, the music playing and we were having a great time.

We drove up the hills and we pulled to a stop. It was outside and there was a cliff. We stopped and I could hear the ocean below.

"Come on". Axl said and grabbed my hand. We walked up the walkway and stopped. Below us was the ocean crashing into the rocks below. The view was breathtaking.  The sun was beginning to set and the water was the clearest blue I had ever seen.

"Axl,  this is beautiful.  I've never been here before. How did you find this"? I asked him.

"Well, you know how I go for rides?" I nodded. "That's how. One day I found it and have wanted to bring you here. Baby, I knew you would love it."

I wrapped my arms around His waist and he pulled me into him. We just stood there holding each other loving this beautiful moment. Then, we heard a rustle in the trees/bushes behind us.

"What's that?" Axl asked. He let go. "You stay. I'll check it out." He said.

"Ok." He walked towards the bushes and I stayed staring at the ocean.

"Harley, look." He said.

I turned and stopped dead in my tracks.

There was Axl holding the cutest little puppy I had ever seen. It had a red bow on and a bright red collar.

"Ooooooh. He's so cute!!" I exclaimed.

I started to walk and Axl put his hand up.

"Wait,stay there."

I did still staring at the cute little puppy wagging his tail.  They got up to me and Axl put him down.

"What's this?" He asked. Axl squatted down and started doing something to his collar. I watched confused.

Suddenly, Axl was down on one knee,he had a black velvet box in his hand.

"Harley Keene, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He opened the box and it held the most largest most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen.

My heart was racing, I was shivering. I was shocked. Axl had just asked me to marry him.

I started crying. I couldn't help it. I was so happy.

"Yes! Axl!  Yes! I'll marry you!" I shouted.

He stood up and I held out my hand. He slipped the ring on my finger. We embraced both crying both laughing and the puppy barking.

"Harley, you've just made me the happiest man on earth!"