Time to Face the Music

"It's time." Axl said. I sighed. I had to confront Bella .  Why was I avoiding this? That little tramp betrayed me in the worst way. Part of me wanted to rip the hair out of her head while the other part missed her.

Nikki. Bella. What a joke. I hated them both. I did. For fun Axl and I took all of Nikki's stuff he left at my house and burned it. We had a little bonfire and I laughed like a psychopath. 

"Alright. Please stay with me Axl. "

"I'm right here." He sat next to me on the couch and grabbed my hand and held it. Which instantly sent shivers up my spine,I shivered involuntary.  Way to keep cool Harley.

I dialed her number. Held my breath.

"Hello."

That did it. She answered as if she had the right. She sounded snippy or angry. How dare she? She was the harlot!

Fury raced through me. My body tensed and I squeezed Axl's hand.

"Amber,something you want to tell me?"

"Yeah, Nikki and me,were in love. He's my man and has been for a long time. You got nothin Harley."

She never was a smart one.

"You two faced little bitch!" I screamed into the phone. So much for keeping my cool.

"How dare you call me after what you did?" She shot back.

"What I did? "

"You threw him in jail! Thanks to you he spent the night in the slammer with murders and killers"

I didn't point out they were one in the same.

"And, you lied. No. You didn't lie. Maybe he did do that to you but you deserved it! You cheated on him and he told me all about it. I comforted him and you put him in jail!"

Was this a sick joke?

What was wrong with this chick?  My body was tending up so much So Axl winced. Oops.

"Listen, you stupid,uneducated,wannabe groupie,fat-"

Axl  ripped the phone out of my hand. I was on a roll there too.

"Bella,this is Axl.  You stay away from Harley. Do not ever talk to her again. You've done more than enough. You're a lousy friend and an even worse model. You tell your boyfriend Nikki He ever,ever comes near Harley again and he will have me to contend with. Are we clear?"

He waited for a second and turned off the phone. There. Done. Not a shining moment for me. But, Axl came to my rescue. He protected me and handled a situation for me He knew was stressful.

Honestly, I'm falling in love with him.

"Axl I don't know what to say or how to thank you. You just saved me from that and handled it and protected me. A true hero."

He stood up then knelt in front of me. He grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes. Those eyes drew me in and held me captive.

"Harley I love you. I know it's soon but I love you. I knew it the first moment I saw you and you tried to kill me," He smiled, "and not anyone or anything will hurt you again. Baby, I will protect you and keep you safe. You're a beautiful gem and I will treasure you."

He wiped my tears because as a pathetic girl I was crying. I had never heard those words before. "Axl,  I love you too. I knew it the very moment I saw you. I love you."

He pulled me into a kiss. The deepest most intense passionate kiss I have ever had. Our bodies melded together. He picked me up and carried me upstairs.