White Rose

Once again I was at the hospital surrounded by police and doctors nurses...etc.  This was worse way worse. They even did a rape kit. This was humiliating and degrading. 

Not only was I raped but now I was being poked and prodded like cattle. These people did nothing to make me feel any better. I wanted Axl with me every step of the way and they wouldn't let.

I freaked and screamed so much they gave me a sedative. It was a welcome drug.

I don't know how they did it but Axl and Paul kept the paparazzi away. No media. Nothing. Guess it helps to have friends in high places.

Paul can basically tell the police what* not* to say or do. Axl, well everyone is scared to death of him especially the media. Somehow we left the hospital with no fanfare.

We got home and I was pretty loopy. Thankfully. Got to love sedatives!  I was able to go home without fear and anxiety.

Paul and Axl walked me in and all the guys were there. To my utter shock and amazement Slash was crying.

"Slash, what's wrong?" I said or slurred.

"I am so sorry Harley. If I had gotten home just 15 min earlier none of this would've happened. I'm so sorry." He was sobbing.

I was sitting next to him and in the past I would've hugged him but not now. He thought made me shudder.

"Slash, it wasn't your fault. How could you have known? No one could've known."

Ok. So, I was raped and I'm making Slash feel better? What is wrong with this picture?

The medicine was really kicking in. I was starting to get sleepy. I was nestled in between Slash and Duff. I saw or thought I saw Paul and Axl talking in hushed tones in the corner.

"Heeeeyyyy" I slurred.

"Where...is...tha....Seeeeven?"

I think everyone stared at me. Its hard to tell. 

"Axl and I are handling him. He's our problem. You don't ever have to worry about him again," Paul said in his no nonsense tone.

For some reason it made me giggle.

Axl sat in front of me. "Baby, Duff is going to stay with you. Paul and I have something to do,some things to take care of."

I felt terror seize me. "You're leaving me? No!"

"Honey, it's just for a little while and the guys will be here. They will look after you."

"Axl, please. No. I'm scared. Stay."

"Harley, this is for you. I'll be back soon. I love you."

I shook my head. Paul stepped in.

"Harley, you're safe with these guys. It'll be quick. Trust me. Lets go A."

The hugged me and left.  Too afraid to sleep in my bed and too drugged up to go upstairs I slept on the couch. Slash was on one end Duff on the other with Izzy in the recliner.  They sat watching over me watching movies because I had to have all lights on and tv on. With all that, I fell asleep.

*Axl's POV*

I was shaking with rage and uncontrolled fury. I wanted to kill that son of a bitch. Harley. My beautiful Harley. I don't know what I ever did to deserve her or what God's smiled upon me to bring her in my life but I would take it.

She calms the storm inside of me. She brings me peace. When she seems me her whole face lights up. When I walk in the door she runs and jumps into my arms. Nobody has ever reacted like that to me. Hell, nobody has ever loved me like she does.

The thought of that dirty Steve touching Harley,hurting her filled me with such rage I clenched my fists so tightly I drew blood.

"Alright man, here's the plan. Were stopping by my office,gotta make a few calls and we'll find him."

Paul spoke interrupting my thoughts. I have that guy feeling about this Paul. Harley insists he is her very best friend and they've been that way since childhood.

But, a man knows when another man loves his woman. Not ever gonna happen. I'll rip him to pieces. Friend or no friend.

Still, he is helping me get Steven and break the law for Harley. But, my eyes will be on him.

We stopped by his office and I checked it out. Pretty typical. I chuckled to myself. Here I was in a prosecutor's office and  not in cuffs!

He has a picture of him and Harley on his desk next to a picture of him and his wife. Interesting. Harleys right. The wife looks like a bitch.

I was growing impatient. "Lets go man." I barked.

Paul put down the phone and we were off. I knew where to find Steven. His dealers house. This place was a dump. We barged in without knocking or caring.

"Where is he? Steven? Where?" I grabbed the greasy haired guy next to me.

"Dude,chill. He's over there man". He said pointing.

I looked on the couch and there He was sprawled out,strung out with two chicks next to him. I was on top of him in a flash.

I grabbed his hair pulled his head back and started pounding. He didn't even fight back.

I wish he would've. I dropped him to the floor exhausted. I stopped to breathe,my knuckles bloody.

"If you ever,ever go near Harley again, I will kill you. You don't look at her. You don't even breathe in the same air. Got it?"

He nodded. Not good enough. I kicked him in the stomach. I imagined him hurting her,slapping her and I just kept kicking.

"Axl!  Enough!" Paul bellowed. I was in a haze and not paying attention. Paul grabbed me and pushed me into a wall.

"Enough A. You don't want him dead. Well, yeah but you're not going to do it right here in front of me."

I caught my breath and my heart slowed. I looked at Steven. He was in rough shape bleeding and groaning. There. I had one finally thing to say to him.

"Steven, you're fired. You're out of the band. Don't ask for a thing or the world will know what you did and who you are."

I spit on him and we walked out. We drove in silence for a few. I was shaking.

"Remember our deal Paul."

"Yes, you handle the paparazzi.  I handle the police. The rape doesn't get reported and neither does this. You protect her A. She loves you. Hang on to her. Don't let her go."

I sat for a few thinking of what he said.

"Dude,why do you call me A?"

He shrugged. "It fits."

I nodded. We rode the rest of the way in silence.  I needed to get back to my woman. She needs me.