Matchmaking Disaster (26)

So, hey guys. How are you all??

I’ve been very busy with school lately. Being a graduating student is really tiring. But of course I’m not complaining. I want to graduate on time. So, all I have to do is just do everything I can to fulfill all the necessary things I needed.

Haha. Okay, enough with my ranting. :) To the story….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchmaking Disaster (26)

Tomorrow’s the trip to the Bahamas. I tried to invite Zac to come along with us but he rejected. He said that he didn’t want to intervene to our family bonding. I told him that he’s a family but he just chuckled. Also, summer’s almost over. I’ll be in my second year in college and Zac will be in his last year. He’ll be a great architect for sure. A small smile formed on my lips. I was happy with my decision that I took interior designing. We’re perfect for each other.

I already finished packing. We’ll only be staying there for three days. It’s a short period of time, but I knew that we would definitely enjoy it.

“Sapphire!” I heard my mom called downstairs. I had told mom and dad about Anthony with Zac’s help. At first, they freaked out but I told them not to be worried anymore. I knew Anthony’s a good guy. He’ll keep his words.

I rushed downstairs, only to see luggage. Who’s luggage? I didn’t know.

“Finally. I’ve been calling you. Zac will be leaving now to New Jersey. I told him to come along with us at the Bahamas but he don’t want to,” my mom muttered as she wiped her hands with her apron.

“I told him the same thing mom. He’s just a stubborn kid—“

“I’m not stubborn,” I was cut off by his sexy voice. He was behind me wrapping his arms to my waist. I felt my cheeks heat up. I also told my parents about Zac and I. They agreed to our relationship. They found Zac a nice guy so there’s no need to disagree.

“Look at you two lovebirds,” mom teased as she made her way back to the kitchen.

I turn aroundso we could be face to face but he kept his arms around me. “Why didn’t you told me you’re leaving?” I glowered at him.

“Because I know you’ll just stop me,” he muttered as he flicked my nose. I hated that kind of action.

“Stop doing that!” My voice was now a little higher.

“Oh! So you don’t like your nose to be touched,” and with that, he started pinching my nose.

I brushed his hands away from my face. He sure knew how to irritate me. But why he had to go back now? Couldn’t he wait for three days then we could go back together? Apparently not.

Zac finally noticed my sudden mood swings. “Hey. It’s not like we won’t see each other again, you know. You’re going to the Bahamas with your family. We’ll see each other again once you return to New Jersey. Don’t be sad now,” he hugged me tightly. His scent was filling my nose. His perfume was too strong for my liking but U knew that this was how he smelled.

When we pulled back from the hug, my big mouth just open on its own. “Harry’s family will be with us too, you know. Aren’t you afraid?” I clamped my hand to my mouth with my hands and my eyes widened at my words. Why did I say that?

His gaze was steady. He’s not even blinking. I was such a loser! We’re having a great time and now I had to spoil it. His brows furrowed at me, almost giving me a questioning look.