2

I was awaken by a deep voice that greeted me and said I'm somewhere called SM entertainment

I was awaken by a deep voice that greeted me and said I'm somewhere called SM entertainment. As I open my eyes, a man and woman in formal attire gave me a timid smile. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked as I squint my eyes at the man before me. " You've got to have a better and more relevant question kid. " said the lady with a rather sassy tone. Well, that was the most relevant question I can think of based on my situation.

"Kid, I know your head is filled with questions so ask away." this man is a mind reader but if he says so, I'm gonna ask.

"Why am I not tied , what time is it, is this not hell, do I smell that bad, why do you not know my name, who are you really, why the fuck I'm here? " I asked as I inhale a generous amount of oxygen since I'm also generous with queries. There was a moment of silence before they both grunted and gave each other a fuck-this-job look.

time skip

So I found out that I wasn't tied because this ain't a regular kidnapping shit, secondly its already quarter to two a.m. Third, I'm still alive and not in hell, I smell so bad that the lady breathes in a different direction. Fifth, they said they do know who I am and they are called Mr. Seon and Ms. Ahn but they prefer to be called Hyun-oppa & Eunbin-unnie. Lastly, I'm here because they needed a driver/guard who doesn't need to be paid and I need them too.

Okay, I know its stupid but I still agreed to whatever job they can give because apparently, the entertainment is broke because of artists' hiatus. I only agreed because they were willing to give me the basic needs since I seem homeless to them, which I am. It still puzzled me on how they can afford shelter, clothing, and groceries for me when they can't afford to pay me salary instead. But whatever, its a win-win situation.

After the long ass talk with them I was lead to a room in the building which was rarely used though it wasn't the shelter they were speaking of. "By the moment you enter the room, you will know why you're there and what you need to do. You are given thirty minutes and then Eunbin-ssi will come back to get you. " said Hyun oppa while giving me the card for the room.

I took my first steps inside and the calming lavender scent hit my nose. The floor was covered in white furry carpet but my feet were so dirty that I skipped instead of normal walking. All the time I was skipping then I hit my hips with a sink. A sink, a fucking sink?! Then information registered my dumb head. I'm in a goddamn bathroom and I'm playing like I'm in a living room.

"Holy shit! I never thought bathrooms can be this large and cozy!" and I accidentally pushed a lavender candle. "That's my cue to take a bath to wash my sins gosh." I opened the faucet in the tub and checked the temperature . I scrubbed past several scratches and few bruises, indicating how careless I was while running in the forest. After the bath, I literally smell like rose and vanilla which is a good thing though I'm not used to it. Back then, I was only allowed to use menthol scented soap and shampoo. Dang, I didn't even have a tub and my own bathroom.

"Where are the goddamn clothes?!" As I have been naked for the past five minutes, going in circles for the clothing I was promised. Inhale, exhale and smile. Clear your thoughts and look around a bit more, doofuss. Well, that helped because the moment I opened my eyes, they landed on the cabinet which was literally on the wall like deadass looks like part of the wall.

Eunbin unnie knocked on the door "Girl, we gotta go now or SM goin' mad and we don't want that." I rushed to the door but I forgot to put on shoes . "Just a minute! I can't fucking find shoes." I heard unnie gasp then chuckle a bit. I got out and the next thing I know I'm speaking with the owner, Sooman. I was asked if I know how to drive, of course I do and asked other things that are just a blur for me.

" So, are you signing or not? We don't have all day Koruji-ssi and Mr. Seon, kindly buy her clothes then bring her to the dorm beside NCT. That's the nearest. " I was spacing out until Mr. Sm spoke. I signed the papers and Hyun oppa dragged me outside together with Eunbin unnie. I was internally dancing the moment I heard my name from Mr. Sm. "Most of NCT aren't present because of tours and promotion, so no more appointments yet. You can have the next two days for yourself so enjoy." Hyun oppa told me and left as I wave him good bye.

If you're wondering, I am exploring the dorm and Eunbin unnie is buying me clothes because Hyun oppa reasoned out her being a girl. I took in every detail of my "home" and unfortunately it smells like new furniture so I went out and bought air freshener, the cheapest if you may ask. I came back with a lavender scented freshener and a few bottles of soju with the pocket money Hyun oppa left me.

Good thing I have high alcohol tolerance and my head doesn't ache when I wake up the next day. What a super power.

It was dusk when Eunbin unnie came in crashing the silence of the place. She was carrying lots of paper bags on both hands as she sat on the cream colored sofa. "What is ever in your head to think drinking after a long run is fabulous?" She was clearly annoyed but she looked cute so I shrugged it off. She can clearly see and smell the remnants of soju on the glass center table.

Is it bad to forget for a while that you just ran away from your worst nightmare by drinking?

"Nope, but it ain't pretty sister." I thought too loud that unnie heard. " Anyways, what made you run from home and who are you really Shin Koruji? " I expected to hear that but from Hyun oppa at least. Unnie 's image doesn't fit the question which shook me to hear that. Once again, I spaced out and only got back when unnie snapped her fingers and told me "Oh girl you can answer that anytime except when I'm dead. Bye fam, Hyun-ssi will come here tomorrow to give the car keys. " with that I was left with all the clothes and empty soju bottles.

What am I gonna do with all these clothes?

How long am I supposed to do laundry today?

What am I gonna cook with all the groceries in the pantry, fridge and other parts of the goddamn kitchen?

Koru, the only dish you know is your appa's specialty, stupid.

Will Hyun oppa buy me something if I asked for it?

A pair of shoes is less to ask but a car is too much.

Am I supposed to rest?

All the things I need are in here and every area of the dorm is clean so I was left with laundry. The machine thingy was the best thing that happened so far because all I have to do is put the clothes inside and then put it out once every process is done. Now that I've thought about it, I don't know who NCT is and why they need a driver/guardian when they have managers but I'll try not to get attached so no trouble is caused.

These people got you so fast, stupid.

But know no fret since I'm good in looking behind faces and knowing motives of the people around me.

In just a few days, I'll know what pain they'll give and how I'll give them greater.