15

Japanese / Korean

We have finally landed and it wasn't hard to deal with locals since I speak Japanese. Yuta wanted to stay with me in the house my aunt lent and he decided to visit his parents for another day. He said he wanted to be near and available in case of emergency so I let him be. By the hour we reached Osaka, we were already in the streets to do our business. But luck wasn't on our side and we had nothing except for missed calls. " If I had known it was this hard, I could have at least prepared myself mentally. "

" Its alright, Koruji, we can get through this. Besides, that's just one-third of the area, I'm positive that we're going back with something. "

" Yeah, and you know what makes me sadder? "

" What? "

" That all of this was my idea but you're the one who looks forward to it. " he gave me a healing smile and we went our way back to the house. During dinner, I received a call from Hyun oppa, asking how were things. I informed him of our process but only general details and told him to tell the boys to not worry about us. Night stroke and we tucked ourselves deep in the duvet, eyes fluttering shut.

The next day was eventful, opposite to the previous one, where we accidentally stumbled upon an old building. The massage center Yuta was talking about lied before our eyes, little of life and color. A lady in her mid thirties escorted the two of us into a room and the male was uncomfortable with the way she asked him to strip off his clothes. " I'm afraid that isn't necessary. " I buttoned up his shirt back and turned to the lady.

" But ma'am, how am I supposed to do my job with his clothes on? "

" We're here for another kind of business, I'm Shin Koruji. " she gasped, shocked for a moment, then moved over to the telephone. Heavily armed men flooded the room as Yuta hid behind me. A man with fancy clothes emerged from the middle and signalled them to lower the guns. " Take it easy, boys, Ms. Shin is our special guest. "

" Honor to meet you, Mr. Niwa. "

" The pleasure is all mine, now, follow me so we can get this settled. "

We found ourselves in a luxurious room, eight floors above the center as a cover-up. He lead us to another room while his men guarded the huge doors, handing me an envelope. The contents were some documents and pictures of Minhyuk seemingly in a conversation with another man. Scanning over the papers, I've read a name I never knew would be associated to the racer, Liang. I played the recorder Mr. Niwa gave me before he left Yuta and I for a phone call.

But why is Liang's stature so familiar? His voice too?

And why does he always have to be a silhouette in pictures?

You the boogie man?

" Kill that Shin Koruji like you killed her parents, I trust you in this one, Minhyuk. We can't let her stop me from slowly taking over that damned entertainment company. "

" Whatever it takes for my sins to be forgiven, father. "

Goosebumps covered my skin at the end of the recording and I was frustrated more than ever, being clueless of the real identity of my enemies. Mr. Niwa came back with cups of coffee, explaining how he got hold of the recording and the signed papers of agreement by planting bugging devices in the massage center he owned at Daejeon. He was once a client of my parents and also a loyal friend, I remember him from my mother's funeral when I was little.