16

I spent the whole night thinking of Minhyuk's possible whereabouts and the whole Taeyong-catching-feelings thingy, which was new to me since I never really had a lover or some sort. It was difficult to focus on mission A when mission B kept coming across my mind and then I failed to plot a plan in total. The sun had set its path in the sky and it was starting its journey and for me, sleep was yet to come. Got nothing better to do, I went with the option of making breakfast. Taeyong was groggy in the morning, about to prepare when I entered their kitchen and laid food.

" Don't bother, I already made food. "

" Why are you up so early? "

" A 'thanks' would be pleasant but of course, you had to ask me that. "

" Well, thank you so much. Just, its too early that it worries me. "

" You can rest or wake up the others, and stop worrying. " I said and went back to my place to bathe. As I was getting dressed, I noticed a red blinking light at the edge of the bed, and another in the lamp on my bedside table. Paranoia crept up to me and I thoroughly went through all the rooms in my place to look for more bugging devices. Yes, mini microphones are bugging devices that are circular in structure and almost invisible due to its size. I found eighteen and turned it off one by one, Minhyuk must have planted these while I was away.

I wrote "don't say a word" and "the dorms are bugged" on coupon bonds but none of the boys understood once I showed it to them after hurriedly barging in while they eat. " Koruji, what does that mean? " Doyoung spoke and I raised my index finger against my lips as reflex and signal, adding "I'll explain later" and "stay silent" on the papers. I went around room to room until it was clear and safe for speaking. So far, only the living room and kitchen were bugged with three mics, the boys must have pushed Minhyuk away and shut him out, failing to implant in other rooms.

" What on earth are these? What's happening? " Mark

" Are these trackers? How long has it been here? " Taeil

" These are mics, the one who put it here listens to everything and I don't know for how long it was planted. "

" Who could've done this? " Jaehyun

" Minhyuk is a suspect but we have to be sure. If these have been here ever since, I would've noticed before but I just saw it today. Who was here for the past days aside from Hyundo? "

" No one. Minhyuk never entered our dorms and Hyundo hyung was the only visitor. " Jungwoo

Think hard, Koruji.

Who had access to your place?

If it was placed recently, Minhyuk definitely did it.

But he never made it to NCT's kitchen, how could there be a bug?

I shouldn't pinpoint fingers that easy, I need proofs of all the theories formed in my head. Taeyong managed to pull me back to reality and calm the other members at the same time. Haechan was freaking out that Johnny had to take him to the Dreamies. I badly wanted to assure them that nothing is gonna happen but I couldn't even convince myself. A lot of hesitation was building up inside me and I was almost insane, if it wasn't for Taeyong who held my hands tight and muttered comfort. He was the only person who knew that something was going on but he was too humane to even fathom a drop of my notions.

" Koruji, hey, look at me. We can fix this together, alright? " I could only nod at him. I was glad he was there to help me get my shit together, I used to have nobody. His embrace was warm as we he lulled me to sleep on the couch and right then and there, I fell.