13

The boys and I were walking to an elevator when I heard my name being called. I turned to look and saw Mr. Sooman waving and gesturing for me to come closer. " Miss Shin, a pleasure to see you again. Are you doing fine with NCT? "

" Well, sir yes, we have been getting to know one another. " I exclaimed

" Okay then, goodbye! I hope you'll have a talk with Taeyong about this. I told him something and I think he just figured it would be best to inform you now. " the man said in a low voice

So Taeyong knows something I don't?

I stopped pondering when Doyoung had his arm on my shoulders, snapping me back to reality. I was worried if he'd get in trouble if someone sees this and takes pictures but he seems unfazed. " What did the old man said for you to be so seriously pretty? I mean- you know what I mean. "

" He wants me to talk to Tae about something and please we wouldn't want any issue about what you're doing right now, Do. " I said as I brushed his arm off me

" Giving nicknames now, aren't we? Don't worry I'm liking it. " istg this man ugh

Johnny joined Doyoung in annoying the hell out of me as we exit the elevator and head to the big ass vans when Taeyong called my name in a tone that gave me chills. " Koruji, we'll talk later when we get home. " he gave me a knowing look making me nod nervously. Chenle invited us to dine in an exclusive restaurant, sensing their leader wasn't in the mood to cook, bruh he wasn't even in a mood at all.

Ladies and gents, this is Lee Taeyong on period.

Jaehyun was driving as he said and everyone was jamming to Gotta Go by Chungha, except for the leader who sat at the back, staring into space. I mean I would too, thinking of WayV and Dream members at the other van, hoping they're safe. I did not need to say this but I was beside Taeyong and who would I expect to talk to him. " TY, you good? "

" I actually am not and I know that you know that. "

" Okay damn why are you so stingy mister? "

" None of your business miss, now let me be. " he stated harshly

" Not my business now, but it'll be later, Lee. " and I said. I get it, how he's stressed over something while his band mates are clueless. He had kept his face serious for an hour and it freaks the fuck out of me, I have never witnessed someone be as temperamental as him. We got out the vehicle as soon as we reached the oh-so-expensive-restaurant that Chenle recommended which I hope he would also pay, we broke ffs.

Time skip

The meal we had was like nothing, it was worth 3,000 dollars and not shocked Chenle had the ability to afford the fancy shit in life. It was fun time for some but certainly not for Taeyong, his eyebrows had a meeting while we were munching and he didn't talk much. We finished and the leader still sported a stressed and tense aura, worrying the others.  " Hyung, are you sick? " Haechan

" If something bothers you, tell us Yong. " Yuta

" Its probably really bothering, lets just give hyung some space. " Mark

At this point, I admire Mark so much and I know it isn't time for this. How can he be so mature, seeming naive? Taeyong shrugged off all the questions and continued to stare outside the window as we all entered the van. It was almost 5 when we got to the dorms and Sanjung was waiting at the gate, he was all dressed and I wonder what for. " Ayo princess! I've been waiting for you. Sorry boys but I gotta borrow her for a while, we'll be having our date. "