EPILOGUE

It had been two years ever since Koruji went to Japan to live a new life. To leave behind her past and be a real Shin, she had to become a full-time contract killer and go against a different yakuza everyday. It was all well for as she adjusted herself to the life until a group of Japanese gangsters found out that she once had a life in Seoul and sent her there to actually sabotage herself without Koruji knowing. She had been tricked into the deal and realised it just now.

Standing on the rooftop of a shady apartment nearby, Koruji looked into her binoculars for a clear view of her targets who stood innocently. Her apprentice posed as one of the crowd and if Koruji was to back out of the contract, they were to be harmed. The two killer were talking through their in-ears, trying to formulate a back-up plan, when a shot was fired. It was from from the gang and they knew that the female had already found out what the whole deal was about.

" The security guards are on their move, Koruji. "

" I see that. At your 10 o'clock, buff man, bald head, silk polo and a gun. "

" Can you shoot from where you are, master? "

" Of course and stop calling me that, I'm only two years older than you. I'll hold them off- "

" Holy shit! The security guards are cornered. "

" Protect the boys, I'll shoot for a little while then run there. You know that you can use your gun, right? "

" You forgot that I stick to my principles, master. " the apprentice went closer to the targets and stood in defense as gang members encircle the idols and the young lady, taunting her to attack. Koruji shot them in the head, taking them down, but more gangsters were entering the scene. She had no options left but to run to her apprentice's aid who was gracefully swinging her blade here and there.

A trigger was almost pulled on one of the idols but Koruji was faster to kill the gangster. The celebrities had their eyes closed while chaos went undone in front of them, keeping it shut until there was nothing to be heard. The female turned to their direction and spoke, " Have you been well? "

" Koruji?! Is that really you? " Johnny

" I'm sorry we had our reunion under such horrible circumstance- " she was cut off by the sudden hug from Taeyong who cried in happiness. " You're back. "

" I'm here, Tae, and I have no plans of leaving you again. " the warmth of his embrace was a feeling she was missing and now that she was with him again, she did not want to let go. " I love you. "

" I love you too, Koruji. "

The end.