8

I woke up with an angry heart and an even more angry stomach

I woke up with an angry heart and an even more angry stomach. Because of last night's events, I forgot to eat and shower before sleeping. My skin felt sticky and I regret not bathing after all the sweat from practice. I got up, feeling dizzy, and went to the bathroom to clean and mend my swollen eyes. Once I finished, I went downstairs only to be surprised with what I saw. Sanjung and Hyundo were both sound asleep on the couches, snores weren't soft which made me chuckle quietly.

The kitchen looked the same when I left it and obviously, nobody cooked. The men should've been hungry but don't know how to cook, sleeping in hunger.

Whatever, I was starving and mad myself, I shouldn't care about them.

But you do, idiot.

I cooked ramen and served it with some kimchi and rice for the sake of taste. I got upstairs to get extra toothbrushes and towels for the boys, waking them up after. They were surprised but all I did was throw the towels and brushes to their faces. We were eating when I heard my phone ring "Koru-ssi, NCT 127 and WayV will arrive in Incheon in the afternoon. We'll pick them up with two vans, I hope you're doing well."

"Noted unnie, and I'm good annyeong." I quickly disconnected and finished eating. The boys made me sit on the sofa and looked them in the eyes without emotions. Hyun spoke first "I am really sorry for what I've said, kid. I know you're mad but please forgive me. By the way, Sm doesn't know about this so you're keeping the job."

I turned to Sanjung and he spoke "Jagi, sorry if I made you upset and blamed you. I swear to not do it again, hoping for forgiveness. Saranghae." Hyun was looking him with shock. I maintained the poker face I had and it was my turn for words. "If you're done, you can leave. I don't wanna hear from the both of you and under no circumstances are you allowed to talk to me. Bye." I stood up and walked to the kitchen for the dishes while both men got out of the place with crushed hopes.

Keep making things easy for me, Sanjung and Hyundo.

I can sign up for acting classes just in case killing won't work for me.

Seeing them sad made me guilty, but for the sake of my cover I had to do it. I had to act hard to get and make them believe I was hurt for real. I headed to Dream's dorm but they weren't there. I called them but nobody was answering so I went back to my place and took a nap. The nap lasted longer than it normally should resulting to my tardiness in picking up NCT at the airport.

There weren't many fans and so are the staffs. It was visible that the entertainment and fans were burdened at whatever was done and not knowing who is/are responsible. I got scolded by Taeyong himself but nonetheless we got in the van with the staffs all heading to SM building in a different vehicle. As I was driving, I noticed Mark look at me multiple times and I felt as if he was burning holes on my head. Eventually, we reached the dorm and Dreamies weren't there yet, making me fidget in worry.