5

"Sorry Koru-ssi, I'm still busy and so is Hyun-ssi

"Sorry Koru-ssi, I'm still busy and so is Hyun-ssi. By the way, NCT 127 will be back sooner. Managers just keep on resigning these days but fortunately, we have you. Bye sister I'm needed in the meeting!"

I called Eunbin unnie to ask why Dream were the only ones left. Wayv were in China for promotion, 127 were in U.S for the tour leaving the youngest in the group behind the dorms. If it weren't for me, they would be eating fast food for the fifth time this week according to Jeno. After the call, Renjun asked me if they're allowed to stay at my place for a while and get to know me.

"Noona, we can use your company and we can share stories. Can we go there now?" Excitement was clear in his voice as soon as I nodded. They had a race to my door and Jisung won, earning him a privilege to visit me anytime. We got inside and the boys made themselves comfortable, especially Jisung. I thought he was shy but turns out Jaemin was.

"Noona, how old are you and why on earth did you agree to all of this?" Renjun asked me as he took a sip of the mango puree I made. " I'm twenty-one and I ran away from home when Hyun oppa saw me and as weird as it sounds, he gave me a job I never imagined." That was partially true because who in their right mind would tell others that you woke up in a trash can aye?

"Why aren't you fangirling then?" Jaemin's question made me snort, making me sound like a pig. I mean who wouldn't, right? Its just that I see them as normal people but with better looks. For me, being with Dream seems like taking care of a bunch of fluffy bears and a dolphin.

"Why did you run away?" Jeno's out of the blue question had me stiff. As much as I want to vent my feelings and tell them the truth, I can't let people in my life again after what I've been through. All I gave was a shrug and I was saved by Jisung. "Because she doesn't wanna do dishes anymore." Laughter erupted from our group as they let the topic go.

We shared stories and I knew about their hyungs and their ways in bonding. Taeyong is a clean freak and loves febreeze, Doyoung and Haechan are savages, Jungwoo is the cutest, Yuta and Taeil loves Winwin, Lucas is loud and many other things about everyone. They continued to crash my dorm while I took a bath. As I go downstairs, the doorbell rang.

"Koru-ssi? Its Sanjung." the boys including me were surprised. Nonetheless, I opened the door and Sanjung came handsome as eve- what the fuck are you thinking? "Why is he calling you Koru when your name is Koruji?" Dream kept asking questions so I told them to go back to their dorm and rest since we spent the whole day together.

"Who are they?" Sanjung was the same with the boys, questions here and there. "Were you with them the whole day? How old are they? Why are they with you?" I left it all unanswered and kept quiet. He gave up with the senseless queries and asked if I could go with him to somewhere. "Sure, why not?" He immediately got up and dragged me excitedly out of the dorm.