10

I headed to the abandoned house in Incheon and here I sat in front of the tied man who kept quiet since I asked the first question regarding the murders

I headed to the abandoned house in Incheon and here I sat in front of the tied man who kept quiet since I asked the first question regarding the murders. His head was down and I could hear him pray for his safety, knowing I could kill him any moment. "Why did Liang make you do this?" I was getting annoyed every time he kept his mouth shut so I got him a surprise. Tears filled his eyes when it landed on the sleeping figure on top of a mattress, I had his wife. "What h-have you done?!" I laughed at how weak he seemed and proceeded with my interrogation.

"Liang w-will f-find you and h-he will kill you!" Threatens he

"Not if I find him first. Now, why did he make you do this? Answer me or your wife will take a bullet!"

"Fuck you." Xiuan said through gritted teeth. I leveled my gun with his wife's head and he was more than ready to spill when I shoved the gun to the temple of the poor woman.

"Please n-no! I will tell, just don't kill them!" And I nod

"Liang h-holds a grudge a-against Sooman and h-he wants r-revenge. Now he w-will kill me and m-my f-family." Xiuan was threatened by Liang into killing people of Sooman for the sake of revenge. This man before me was living peacefully when a monster came to his life to ruin it, I hate this. More people will die for his greed and I'm supposed to put a stop to it. I knocked Xiuan once again and headed out to buy food and necessities for them when I noticed a blinking light. Xiuan's tracker isn't completely destroyed so I stomped on it and soon the light died.

What would happen if someone finds out?

Time skip

The pair was awake when I got back but still tied when I handed them food and clothing. I gave them money and sent them to live in Busan for safety since Liang has quarters only in Seoul. It was dusk when I got back to the dorms and Hyundo came to me.

"Koruji-ssi, what happened?" Hyun

"Xiuan is innocent and he's safe, for now. There is a man named Liang who is after Lee Sooman and unfortunately, he's executing his plans." He was shocked, who would've thought SM was tied to some stuff like this. "I know it'll take time to sink in but I'm here to prevent any more deaths, okay?" And he gave a nod, knowing I will do as I say.

"Oppa, can we do grocery for NCT? Their pantry is empty and I think all of them are hungry." I blurted as I shake Hyun from spacing out "Sure" and with that we headed to the market and sped away.

We had no time left to cook breakfast so we decided to buy from "Morning Haven" a twenty-four hour restaurant that serves both Japanese and Korean cuisine. We got a breakfast combo for everyone and soon I was fixing the food while Hyun woke Taeyong up. Everyone followed after and the house was filled with sleepy boys, sitting anywhere. Well, the dorm was huge and all but they found it convenient to sit anywhere while waiting for me to hand them food. I did the dishes while the boys were doing God knows what in the living room when I noticed Hyun and Sanjung already left me with a bunch of nervous kids to deal with.