4

Koruji-ssi, come back at the dorm

Koruji-ssi, come back at the dorm. Hyun-ssi is really upset and made me text you since he might not be able to control what he says.

Koruji we told you to not get laid anytime, right?

Why aren't you answering? Hyun and I are really worried.

What did you get your nails into sister?

Guilt and nervousness was what I felt the moment I've read the messages. It saddened me a bit knowing how much they doubt me even when we all just met but I'm also at fault so I hope Hyun oppa isn't as mad as I think he is. I've reached home and saw an expensive parked car outside.

Who could be here except for oppa and unnie?

I got in and saw an impatient trio waiting for me. Mr. Sm was here and he may not or may have been told what I was up to. "So Ms. Shin, I'm here to tell you few things that weren't written in the contract but part of the deal. And I hope you had a good day, by yourself." The elder emphasized the last two words and I knew he was told that I took care of a stranger, drunk to make it worse.

Hyun oppa and Eunbin unnie were watching me the whole time. I was told by Sm that I am to report wherever I go, with or without NCT. He showed me the schedule of the group and there were only two appointments that needed me within the month. Also, I am to not tell anyone, not even Sanjung-ssi, the deal I made with them and other details.

Time skip

Its night time and the trio left immediately. I was left alone but silence was all I needed this time, to process the shits that happened to me the past days. I made the entrance of mere friends in my life so easy.

Keep the facade of being easy, soon they'll know how fucked up they are dealing with you.

But remember Koruji, if your father told you to run, you run. If its time to fight then give it your all.

Reminiscing events, Hyun oppa forgave me and unnie said they would be very busy from then on. Sooman seems oblivious to the fact that he got a runaway kid as guardian for one of his famous artists. Oppa and unnie surely have valuable reasons in keeping my identity unknown to Sm, whatever the more he's clueless about me the better.

Or is he really? Last time I checked, even staffs go through thorough identification before being qualified.

With all my thoughts, I didn't realize that I was done with washing the dishes and cleaning Sanjung's clothes. I got upstairs and noticed lit rooms from the other dorms.

Is any of NCT already back?

Why would they even need a guardian if they have managers?

I'm certain that they can drive but why am I needed?

For the nth time today, thoughts invaded my head. I continued going upstairs and entered my room. I turned off all lights and covered my self with a slightly heavy duvet then slept my way through dusk.I

Foggy and cold morning came.

"Just give me the keys and I'll go ahead. I'll get you drinks, I swear!" I woke up nearly five a.m only to witness a catfight from two teenagers from the other dorms. If I remember it right, they're from NCT dream but what were they doing at this time of the day?

After a few more "eavesdropping", I got downstairs and peeked through windows downstairs. The Jaemin guy was left to go back inside while the other drove away to God-knows-where. Since I'm wide awake, I decided to call Hyun oppa, not caring if he's asleep or not. "What did I sign up for again?" I ask him and only got an answer I never expected. "Their main manager got killed and the sub-managers resigned. Nobody wanted the job so we were glad you agreed. Ridiculous I know, but those kids need safety and care so good luck kid." And he disconnected.

Of all the genders, why a girl?

Don't be sexist now aye?

Boys are supposed to protect girls, not the other way around!

Something important was taken away from them just like you. Don't be stupid now Koruji.

They need someone to give a million fucks about them and that's your job. Chop chop!

That was my cue to make breakfast because I assumed they were left with themselves and the guy from lately left to buy instant shits. Off I go to the kitchen! I made them lots of toasted bread, bacon, pancakes and egg. I rummaged through cabinets and found a big ass tray that fit all I made. Fortunately, the escape from home made me stronger physically and I noticed it with how easy it was to carry something heavy.

I was met with a mop of blonde hair. "Excuse me, how did yo- AAAAAAAAA!" the boy shouted and soon they were hiding behind the door. "There's a girl outside and she isn't a trainee! What are we gonna do?!?!" it was obvious that they panicked, thinking I was a sasaeng or something like that. I started feeling the weight of what I carried and it annoyed me. I crashed in and placed the tray on the nearest counter I saw.

"Get out or else we'll call the police! We won't hesitate to hurt you if you don't i-if you don-" the guy with brown hair stuttered. I made them sit down and told them I meant no harm. "I am not a creepy stalker and I made you guys breakfast because nobody's with you."

"We won't eat that! That can have poison in it and how are we supposed to believe you?" I was starting to lose my patience but tried to calm them by showing how calm I was.

"I am your new guardian, if you may call it, and I also happen to be your driver. Now calm down, the food I made doesn't contain poison and I can prove it." I grabbed a sample of all I cooked and they calmed, for real.

"Please sit down so you can have breakfast already. I live next door and Sm hired me himself." I had breakfast with them and we were in the middle of eating when the mint-haired guy came in, Chenle as he was called.

"I came all the way and here I am witnessing my members eat with a stranger! This is crazy! Who is she even?!" Chenle had the same panicked face with the rest before. He was told of who I was and why I'm here. "I know what happened to your managers and I'm here to substitute. Though there would be another person that will arrange your schedules." By that time, I knew all their names and left to make a call.

They weren't so bad.