12

" Hyuuuuuung! We have a problem! " Chenle was screaming on top of his lungs as he barged inside 127's dorm, causing panic to the members who were preparing for breakfast.

" What is it?! " Taeyong was in clear state of panic

" Haechannie is missing! " and with what the boy said, everyone was frantically going here and there to get their phones to tell Hyundo that someone from them is possibly kidnapped. All of them were one tap away from dialling Hyundo's number when Haechan made his way to sit and enjoy breakfast that Taeyong was initially preparing.

" What are you all looking at? " eyes got wider as they violently swooned over the member they thought was lost as he calmly sat.

" Where have you been last night?! " Mark and Taeyong asked, ready to pounce on Haechan

" Since nobody wanted to join me, Koruji sneaked in the dorm and asked me if I wanted a sleep over so I said yes. " He was ready to share a few more details as the other members' eyes got even more wider when they found out that Haechan "slept" with Koruji.

" What did the both of you do?! What were you thinking when you got out just to fulfill your so-called sleepover?! " Renjun questioned angrily

" You could have been killed! You know how unsafe it is for us to just go out, Haechan. " Mark chimes in

" Everyone, chill. Yes, we were stalked and- he was cut short when the boys asked in high-strung voices. " You were what?! " The boy demanded to finish explaining before anyone asks.

" Okay, we were at this convenience store when Koruji noticed a man had been stalking us the moment we went out the village. And yeah, we managed to get home safely because of the genius idea Koruji had. " laced with amusement, Haechan told them what else happened and left no details unsaid. Some said it was cute but some cringed, they minded the age gap between a member of theirs and their supposedly guardian. Nonetheless, they were thankful that nobody was harmed, still wondering how Koruji handled a flirty Haechan by herself.

Koruji's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jisung and Chenle, arguing who will wake me up. I almost forgot how I spent the night with Haechan until I realised that I was on the sofa and not on my bed. The living room was surprisingly tidy and spotless of the remains of the fun I had. It was seven in the morning and I heard how ChenSung argued louder to which I chuckled.

" Is nobody really gonna wake me up? " the two got startled. " But noona we thought you'd still be asleep. " Jisung spoke as they entered. If not for the bickering they had, I would still be asleep, dreaming of racing against my friends back in Daejeon.