7

Rage, worry and madness fill my existence as I drove faster to the gun shop

Rage, worry and madness fill my existence as I drove faster to the gun shop. I remember seeing the twenty-four hour sign before Hyun and I left the day I got a revolver. I was driving over the limit, slightly hoping to not get caught and jailed. I left my phone at home in case Hyundo, Eunbin, Sanjung or Dreamies call me and know where I am. At this point, not even Ridae's warnings could stop me from what I plan to do and keep me on the "right path".

The anger I was feeling was incomparable to the one I felt when I found out mother got killed. As I swerve past cars, the burning in my chest got worse every single second and I thought I was going to faint. Not long after, I reached the shop and sprinted to the room where the owner was.

"I need your help, I don't trust you but I need your help."

"Not even honorifics kid? Who made you angry?"

"How did yo-"

"Your father used to be like that before he met your mom. When they got together, this became their meeting and shopping place. They were my most loyal clients and friends."

And for a moment, I was speechless. This man knew my parents better than me and it was surprising. I told the man, Sol, that I needed guns that are long- ranged but easy to carry and he got to work. He was eyeing me as he carry two red leather cases and placed it on the table. He opened it and crimson colored guns came to view. Strangely, my surname was engraved on one and first name on the other.

"Your parents used to own these and said the name on it was the reason they live. These hand guns were gifts from your grandparents on Ridae's side and of highest quality. Proven and tested." Sol told me other things he know about my parents, most of it were how great they used to be as killers.

How pathetic they are to not tell me they kill for living.

I thought they were martial arts trainers.

They must have a solid reason.

Yeah, reasons.

He asked what else I needed so I told him "Well, I need to learn hand in hand combat, martial arts, ownership of deadly weapons, an exclusive space and other things killers do. I'll pay you someday, I swear."

"No need Shin, I can give you all that but I beg you to be safe. I believe you can be greater than your parents but that can take your life instead of preserve it." He knew I was out for bloodshed once I got on the tail of the devil, just like how my parents were. We were in the middle of sharpening knives when his nokia phone started ringing, Hyundo was calling him and I prayed he wouldn't bail on me.

The conversation between the men didn't last long and Sol gave me a warning look. He said Hyundo was looking for me and he lied telling the other that I wasn't here. We continued our thing but with speed, fearing I would get caught and him getting involved. It was stupid of me to not tell anyone of my whereabouts but I did it so nobody would stop me. I knew all the time that somehow, I need to follow the footsteps of my elders and now is the right time.