11

"Sorry to disappoint you, noona

"Sorry to disappoint you, noona. I promised I thought it was open today." Chenle was worried I would get mad at the postponed happy time at Namsam tower. None of us knew it was under construction until we came and asked a security guard, confirming they weren't operating for the next months.

"Che, its fine lets just find a place to eat hot pot" with that said the boys filled the van and I was left in awe, they were a bunch of happy idols eaten by tiredness. While driving, the van got noisier with all the suggestions flying until we all agreed to eat at 'Fatpot', a restaurant that serves the best hot pot according to Johnny.

Several hours later...

"I absolutely refuse to believe that you just ate THAT all by yourself!" Mark shot at me after they witnessed how I devoured three orders of hot pot consecutively without having the urge to puke due to too much food in me. They were still betting that I would order another one but I stood up instead and invited them to go home, leaving them undone bets as we headed to the van.

Everything was fine until we got lost, yes we got lost.

Way to go, driver!

We were turning just right when we came upon a dead end which we didn't when we where getting to Namsam. That's when we knew we were somehow lost, but hey there are maps on phones to use. As we attempted to get back on the right track, I stopped the van when I saw a view of a beautiful dawn.

Damn was it pretty

I signaled silence to the boys and they got what I meant, turning their heads to see where I was looking at. In the end we admired it for a few minutes and Taeyong managed to find a way for us to go back home and finally rest.

Or so I thought

We got back at the dorms with no energy left, except for Haechan who kept convincing that we should have a sleepover at my place. Doyoung wasn't having his shit so he shut him up in the meanest way "Nobody is gonna have a sleepover and we will all sleep in peace while you keep your mouth shut and your crazy ideas to yourself!"

"Yow! Chill man, maybe that was mean" Lucas spoke

"Maybe you're all too kind to deal with this kid, I am so not gonna waste my energy on him" Doyoung spat back and walked out on everyone. Taeyong was surprisingly calm but it was visible that he was tired too to even speak so he just shooed us all away to our places.

Haechan was clearly hurt and it bothered me, not allowing me to sleep for a few minutes. All of us were tired but Doyoung was unnecessarily mean lately, as much as I love him I am not gonna deal with his attitude too. I came up with a crazy idea and I will probably get scolded by Hyundo for doing this but fuck who cares.

I sneaked myself past the doors of the Dreamies dorm and headed upstairs for Haechan, fortunate for me to have his door already opened. "Koruji?! What are you doing?" the boy asked whispering in shock as I stride to his bed. "We can't have a sleepover before, but now we can."

"What's your plan then?" he asked

"Lets head over to mine and buy food at the convenience store as much as we want!" I said excitedly as his eyes lit up in enthusiasm. Just as planned, we headed to my dorm after snatching a hoodie from him and called on for a pizza delivery which we figured wasn't enough for us both. We went to the convenience store to buy sweets and chips when I spotted something strange or perhaps someone.

"Hyuck, the guy at the aisle by the counter has been tailing on us since we exited the village." The boy had his eyes alarmed and was clearly panicking, not knowing what to do at situations like this. I am already having the best time with Donghyuck and Im not letting some creepy ass man ruin that. "What if he is slender man?" oh boy he did not jus-

"Fuck him whoever he is, we are heading to the dorm without him touching us." the man kept glancing at us and Haechan went nuts when their eyes met. "Koruuu I don't wanna die early! Lets leave now p-please"

"After we pay, we will dash for the bus that I think will come just a few moments of running, arraseo?" All he could do was nod and cling on my arms for dear life, this had my heart go nuts too. He had his eyes on us and I tried acting unsuspecting by kissing Haechan on the cheek, pretending we were lovers spending time at the store at an ungodly hour.

"Babe, I know you're nervous of meeting my parents tomorrow, but that's several hours away!" I eyed Hyuck and he was clearly taken aback at what I was doing but hell nah we ain't dealing with a creepy man. I continued on annoying Hyuck about his "nervousness to meet the parents" and he got the hint, he played along but I wasn't expecting him to do what he did next.

"Babe, I am only nervous because this is my big shot, now shut that sweet lips of yours before I kiss you hard." A smirk etched across his face while I was madly blushing , this boy just pecked my virgin lips, not the role play I expect but its better than nothing. I was still red while paying and I grew malicious of the way Haechan was holding my waist protectively.

Damn bitch not the time to be flirty now ayye?

But what happened to the boy who didn't wanna die and was shaking earlier?

I can't catch up with the situation because this boy practically breathed on my neck when he pretended to back hug me. I was supposed to be the top of tonight's "relationship" with Haechan but his pride can't take it, as I assumed.

"There's the bus babe! In 3, 2-" but before I could even react, I was pulled inside the bus to safety but it doesn't end there, the creepy man was chasing the bus while we were telling the driver to go faster and not let the creepy man in. "Sir please don't let him in! He is a creepy man who has been stalking me and my girlfriend for the past hours. He wanted to touch my girl but I can't because she is pregnant with our child." Hyuck practically screamed at the older man but managed to convince him that the stalker was dangerous .

"When did we even had sex for me to get pregnant, Hyuckie?" It was his time to blush hard when I asked him once we got off our stop. d

"You started the couple thingy Koruji, don't blame me now for cooperating!" he replied

"By cooperating you mean calling me babe and telling someone I was pregnant?" Now we were yelling at each other for the stupid role play we did

"Hey! I was just doing what I think is right! Its not like you have to like it." wait, hold the fuck up

"Doing? That isn't in passive voic-" and he pecked my lips again and again until we reached the dorms and I never recovered.

What the fuck just happened?

Before I knew, it was already morning and the dorms were already noisy

I wonder what really happened...