6

I opened my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind was headache

I opened my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind was headache. For the first time in life, I had a hangover. The drinks I got last night were too strong and foreign causing regret. Though hungover, I remember how clingy I was to Sanjung and whiny last night. He was the one who wasn't drunk so he drove and I hoped he took the car to go home, forgetting about the bet. Fortunately, I live alone and the Dreamies still asleep so the ringing in my ears wasn't getting worse.

Its five in the morning, though wasted, my body seems to automatically awaken at this time in the morning. I got myself a hot bath because I slept with clothes last night still on and gladly Sanjung didn't change them. As the tub fills, memories came causing my head to ache more. I honestly think that its fine Hyun oppa and Eunbin unnie were busy or else I'd be busted and job no more for me. "Breakfast for Dream" I reminded myself while getting dried. I wore a turquoise statement shirt, mom jeans and some sneakers, sprayed on lavender cologne and headed downstairs to cook.

Who knew I'd be in love with lavender.

I got out and saw the Ferrari parked in front, Sanjung could've just taken it and got home. Its the third time I rang the doorbell yet nobody answered.

They must be asleep till now.

And then I remembered that they actually gave me keys yesterday. I got in with java rice, kimchi, galbi and oi naengguk on hand and quietly placed utensils for the six of us. Soon, the boys were awake, carrying smiles and good mornings leaving their mouths. We ate together and not long after, I was washing the dishes while they took baths and left me with my thoughts.

I'm becoming more of a maid than a guardian.

But its fine if its them.

Am i getting fond of boys I just met?

Sadly Koruji, yes.

I was invited to the amusement park by Dream and here I am, cheering for Jaemin to shoot hoops for the sake of Jisung's bear. Luckily, the park wasn't full on a Wednesday when we got out of the van while wearing caps and face masks. As I drove, the boys endlessly teased me of how Sanjung was a boyfriend material. We moved from station to station and ended up in a ticket line for a haunted house.

Boy, how I hate haunted houses and scary shits in there.

Should I make a run for it?

Jeno noticed how fidgety my hands were as Chenle bought tickets. I was dying internally as we got closer to the entrance and the booming sound effects weren't helping. The boys laughed at me the whole time we were in but all I could do was squeeze Jisung's hand while shouting as "ghosts" pop out of nowhere. The last part of the house was the worst, some frankenstein guy held my hand and tried taking me from Jisung. I was crying in Jisung's hug while he was teased by the others of how he should be called "oppa" already when we got out.