Chapter One.

-After learning about the dark future associated with the Androids, every single member of the Z fighters, including Vegeta had been training non-stop. The said evil saiyan had surprised Bulma's old man by asking him to upgrade his capsule into 300 times gravity. Indeed; since the past few weeks; this had been his routine almost everyday. He would only go back into the Briefs' house for breakfast, lunch and dinner; the rest of his days was spent in the gravity room. Yamcha as well seemed to be doing his own training. A training that was light enough for him to work at his own pace. Although he was trying to concentrate on his improvements, his mind kept wandering to the Saiyan who had locked himself up in his capsule. Probably; the reason be that he'd been jealous of the guy the whole time. Pausing in his training, curiosity getting the best of him, he sighed.

     "Puar! I'd like to see what Vegeta's doing in that capsule!" He declared calmly. The flying pet acquiesced and they approached the said capsule so as to sneakily peep at one of the windows.

  From what the bad boy could distinguish, the gravity was set at 300 and there were small drones, concocted especially for the prince, to facilitate his training. The bots were supposed to shot blast at the prince while he tries to dodge it and formulate his attacks.

   They watch in bewilderment as he struggled to avoid a ki-blast he'd shot at one bots, landing harshly onto the ground afterward. The gravity pull was making thing tough for him. Yamcha and Puar were impressed. Standing up to his feet; the saiyan floated at the center of the drones, trying to avoid his own ki-blast which was bouncing from bots to bots. He dodged most of the attack skillfully.

He couldn't rejoice just yet since the ki hit him in the face causing him to fall flat on his back again, the blast was being shot at his body. A dramatic explosion occurred, but not terrible enough for the machine to be destroyed. The saiyan was however terribly injured and lying on the ground, totally beat.

     "Talk about incredible training!" Yamcha conveyed to Puar quite impressed. He needed to improve and show Vegeta that he too was capable of exploits.

        - At night; Bulma's dad was assigned to repair the broken machines. Not that he was frustrated or anything since it was his most favored hobby. Bulma, in her bedroom, was sleeping like a baby, not worrying about whatever was happening in her surroundings.

      The next day, Bulma was sitting on her couch, quite relaxed as she went through the pages of a fashion magazine.

       "Everyone else is working so hard so as to get rid of these androids while I'm sitting around the house doing nothing!" She heaved a sigh. "I wish there was something I could do!"

          "Bulma!" Her mother had interrupted her soliloquy. "I stopped by the bakery today and look what I bought for us! Nice huh?"

    "Now! Which one do you want?" The mother offered sweetly after resting the trait on the small coffee table.

"They're all yours mom! I'm not very hungry!" Bulma uttered quite bored.

     "What? But Bulma what's wrong with you? Are you feeling lonely because all the boys are spending all their time training and not spending time with you? That's it, isn't it dear?"

         "Oh mom please! I'm just not very hungry!" Bulma screeched in annoyance, while her father walked in, stretching himself lazily.

   "You know I'm starting to think that Vegeta is a guy full of deck! It wasn't enough to have the gravity simulator created at 300 times gravity for him! Now he's demanding that I make small equipment for him to train with and all he is going to do is break it!" Her father announced.