Chapter Six.

-Amidst the livelihoods of the Brief's garden, nestled the familiar overbearing figure of the callous saiyan, arms entwined in an aura of supremacy as he observed the newly manufactured capsule. The old man, Dr. Brief had confided a few minutes earlier, that there were yet some additional amelioration to implement in order to prevent any more life-threatening event.

As a saiyan from the elite class, he couldn't withstand to be humiliated by a low caste, and he needed his equipment as soon as possible if he so desired to reach the legendary transformation before the emergence of the androids. Recollecting about the previous consequences of his reckless actions, he was forced into compliance. The least of his fancy was to find the youngest Brief in a sickening condition again. Admittedly, that woman lived dangerously.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" The older Brief who'd been taking an inhale at his cigarette, observed, hauling the austere male out of his haze. Snapping his head in the old doctor's direction severely, brows knitted together, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"It would've been better if I could train in it!" He shove a nasty arrogant remark at Dr. Brief who'd been smiling like an old fool.

"Aren't you the impatient one?" It wasn't an interrogation. In truth; it was more of a matter of fact statement rather than a query. The prideful prince could complained for all he'd wished but the old man knew well enough that the latter was deeply pleased with his efforts in assembling the pieces of a brand new gravity simulator from scratch in only a week time.

"Tch!" He scoffed stonily. "I was hoping to train! Looks like it won't be possible after all! Not until the system is fully updated!"

"Well, if this is the concern of your agitation, I think I might actually have just the solution for you, young man!" He'd brilliantly obtained the haste, impatient younger male's attention. The saiyan prince now stared at him, lips slightly parted, eyes opened wide enough and obsidian irises sinking in those of the doctor, with great renewed interest.

"What exactly are you up to, old man?" He wondered genuinely curious.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!" Dr. Brief mused, before chuckling openly. The young alien's eyes narrowed. By now, the old doctor had already grown accustomed to his frosty stringent contenance.

       "Stop fooling around and just tell me the meaning of your previous words!" He gave the doctor, his signature, trademark Vegeta scoff.

   "Surely, you can't use the simulator just yet, however, I did configure some drones for you especially, to enable you to train outside in the garden?"

      "Say what?" The prince's arms unhook and felt limply beside his legs, brows furrowed harshly as he tried to absorb the meaning of Dr. Brief's word.

        "I'm telling you, you can train in the garden using the newly updated drones that I made until the capsule is fully operational!" The older Brief tried to make matters simple for the grim, unemotional man that stood beside him with curiosity grazing his usually piercing eyes. Only prince Vegeta was capable of actually being curious and still maintain his stony like face. "Of course, there is still room for improvement, but having them tested could be just the right thing to do!"

"So you mean to tell me; you're gonna give me some drones to train, in your garden, just so you could have them tested?" He arched one of his thick brows, Dr. Brief nodded.