Chapter Three.

-A few days had went by ever since Yamcha stopped showing up; he wasn't kidding when he'd said that he'd find somewhere else to train. Even though part of her was still worried about the lad, she refused to grow weak every time he screams, shouts or even throw his fits of jealousy. This time, she needed to teach the guy a lesson. She'd been sinking into immense boredom again as she sauntered to the kitchen, where her mom currently was.

"What is it dear? You look sad!" Averred her mom who'd been preparing tea.

"It's nothing mom! I'm just bored!" Confessed the youngest Brief to her mother who was giving her a few puzzled blinks and then smiled softly.

"You know dear, you could try spending time in your lab and perhaps..."

"Mom! That's it! I think it's a good idea!" Bulma tapped her left hand fist into the palm of her right hand with resolution, royally interrupting her mother. Panchy didn't have the time to complete when the young girl stormed out of the room.

"Ohh! I was going to tell her that her father and I are going out for some bit...but it's fine...I'm sure she'll be fine with Vegeta around!" The blonde lady hummed merrily to herself. There wasn't a day where she wasn't happy and sparkling with joy. Unlike her daughter and a certain Saiyan.

Her conversation with her mother had proven to be useful for once. She could probably try to fix the previous equipment that had been damaged by Vegeta and perhaps bring some new update to them. She could just get some of the extra damaged drone from her dad's lab and there were a few advanced materials that she could make use of. Sitting by her desk, she begin with a short list of things that she may require and hurried toward the old man's lab.

Unlike any other days, her dad was no where within sight and she concluded that her old man must have been working late hours again, and was probably exhausted. Reaching the area where her dad's stores various of his used tools, she started ramming through them to get herself a few of the required stuff that was essential for her new invention, hoping Vegeta would at-least appreciate the gesture.

         Half an hour later, when she was still in the middle of searching, a sudden beeping sound from one of her father's lab-computers alarmed her. At first she'd chosen to ignore it but when the 'beeping' grew annoying enough, she decided to have a look. Minutes of trying to reprogram and fix the failed software, she realized that the annoying 'beeps' was in-fact a warning relating to Vegeta's capsule.

Trying a few other codes and programs so as to initiate an external fix, she sighed in defeat. Nothing was working. Apparently, there was a problem in the ship's system. An issue that might have been created due to some harsh impact caused somehow by Vegeta's intense training. He must have unconsciously damaged a crucial hardware from within the ship, resulting into a system failure. Although she wasn't sure whether this was a life-threatening problem, she decided to notify the prince either way and probably try to fix it herself.

Consumed by anxiety, she was already rushing out of her dad's laboratory, leaving her list and the tools in the lab itself, as she hurried across her living-room into the back of her garden. If she was right, the issue was probably a minor one, but still, due to safety measures policy, she needed to make sure this problem was fixed. She needed everything to be excellent for the saiyan and his training. As such, he wouldn't dare accuse her anymore of hindering to his training.

        The moment she reached the backyard garden, she was breathing noisily and gasping for air. Running at the current speed, wasn't one of her forte. Catching her breath with difficulty, she straightened herself, took a few step toward the ship and heaved a sigh.

       "Vegeta?" She called desperately, swallowing onto her own saliva, knowing that the saiyan would probably not be please by the disturbance. When the prince didn't respond, she attempted to call his name a few more times.