Chapter Two.

-It was a day like any other, plunged in the boredom of her human life as she flipped mechanically through the pages of her magazine in an attempt to keep herself occupied. Her mind had been wandering on foreign lands against her will. It was mentally exhausting to have to control herself. Especially after having come twice, face to face with the glorious body of the evil godlike saiyan.

Heaving a sigh, she rested the brochure on the small coffee table, unable to stay focus and stood to her feet to go for a stroll across the liveliness of her beautiful garden. Since last night eventualities, neither the saiyan nor her had made an attempt to engage in a conversation. Knowing deep down that he wasn't much of a conversationalist, she chose to leave him be.

He'd complained about her being clingy, numerous time. He needed his space and perhaps; it was high time for her to stop focusing on him and to find something to keep herself occupied.

        As usual, ever since the apparition of the mysterious saiyan who'd defeated Frieza all by himself, Yamcha had been training hardly in her garden almost everyday. She was forced to acknowledge that he looked good too. Especially with his new hairstyle. Lately; neither the bad boy and herself had had time for each other, this would be the perfect time to have a serious conversation with the guy. Hopefully, she wasn't making a mistake.

         "Hey Yamcha? You want something to drink?" She offered sweetly, poking her nose through the doorway and waved at the young lad training in her garden.

     "Yeah sure Bulma!" Pausing with whatever he'd been doing, he straightened himself, wiped away the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and reciprocated to her sweet smile with the same enthusiasm.

"Alright! I'll be right back! Hey..." Hey brows arched up in realization, her lips twisting in an open-mouth smile.

"Uhh? What is it Bulma?" He studied her curiously.

"That's it! Maybe I should bring one for Vegeta too! The poor man has been training since early morning!" She declared in a concerned monologue, failing to notice Yamcha's transition in mood, from merriment to angst .

"Vegeta...Vegeta....Vegeta! Why do you always have to worry about him?" He howled his annoyance at the puzzled woman.

"Yamcha? What's wrong?" She blinked several time, eyeing him, transfixed

"You and I have been dating for a long time! Why is it that you always think about that guy? Have you forgotten that he was the reason, Picolo, Tien, Tiatsu and I, died in the first place?"

"Ohh! Can you stop being jealous! I'm just helping him to be comfortable around us humans! Besides, have you seen the scars on his body? I can tell that the poor guy has went through a lot already! He is constantly subject to hatred by others! And right now, hatred is the least of thing that he'll need, believe me!" Stomping her foot on the ground in irritation, her hands finds its way elegantly to her waist as she glared at the mafia boy.

"What? You saw his body?" He uttered a lourd cry of astonishment.

"Well of course I did! He was injured remember! We had to change him into fresh clothes and treat his wounds!" She stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Anyway! Lets not forget that he deserve that hatred! Don't forget that he contributed with the destruction of numerous lives and planets!"

"It's not like he had a choice either! Should I remind you that he'd been under the orders of Frieza?! Besides he could've killed me on namek if he wanted to but he didn't! I think he's a good man, if you asked me!" Her eyes was sparkling with some kind of strange admiration targeted toward the saiyan everyone hated and despised so deeply. Everyone except from Goku and Bulma. He gaped at her in stupor, brows arched.