𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

"you little brat, where do you think you're going." he grabs his hair, the little boy screams in pain "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, please don't hurt me."the man then remove his belt and unbutton his pants. "what makes you think I would listen to you."

" I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" The boy woke up, the boy's arms are positioned into blocking and is hyperventilating and was looking around and saw the kids around him is in shock by the screaming. "I-it wa-as just a d-dream." He was saying to himself. Staff members rushed into the room and turned on the lights and came to the boy who is still hyperventilating. "My dear what happened to you" one of the staff said, genuinely worried for him. "I-i was having a bad dream." Was starting to cool down "I see." sighs "we were all worried, that something bad has happened to you." "I'm sorry Miss Seohyun." having a sad tone "No it's okay my dear, now everyone go back to bed." The lady then turned to the kids saying"It's still dark, so everyone please go back to sleep." She was smiling and turned to the scared child and patted his head. The boy then smiled. Miss Seohyun and the staff went out. "Good night kids." Said Miss Seohyun. "Good night Miss Seohyun." The kids replied so did the boy who are all closing their eyes, Miss Seohyun then turned off the lights and closed the door.

Who is this boy? Do you know who?

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •
A/N
hey guys, hope you are enjoying the story, this actually my first time doing this so please mind the short story. By the way Miss Seohyun is an original member of SNSD the queens of kpop

 By the way Miss Seohyun is an original member of SNSD the queens of kpop

Isn't she beautiful?

Anyways hope you enjoyed there's many to come
I purple you all 💜