𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Once they were done eating, all kids went outside to play at the garden. Everyone was about to leave the dining room.

"Yoongi hyung." Yoongi and Woosung turned to the voice who said Yoongi's name, "Oh! Jungkook, do you need anything from him?" Woosung said, "I don't really have any friends yet, soo I was wondering if we can play together." Jungkook asked.

"Of course! You can join us, by the way my name is Woosung." Woosung agreed to let him join. "I didn't say yes." Yoongi replied, "Come on hyung, I know you also want to play with him." Woosung whispers to Yoongi.

"Of course not!!!" Yoongi screamed while blushing, "What do you mean?" Jungkook tilted his head, "I mean!! Yeah, you can join us." Yoongi said while Woosung was laughing at him.

"Really?!? Yay!!!" Jungkook was so happy that he can play with them. "Thanks Woosung hyung." Jungkook said with a smile, "No problem. Let's go play together!!!"

The three kids played at the garden, happy as ever. Laughing and running around, it was time to go back to the rooms, "Woosung oppa, can we talk for a bit?" A young girl asked, "Oh? Aren't you for room 9? Mina right?" Woosung asked.

"Yes!!! I am oppa, I'm 6 years old by the way." Mina said. "so what do you want to talk about?" Woosung said, Yoongi and Jungkook were waiting for Woosung. "Mmmmm, can we be alone for awhile?" Mina asked Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Sure, whatever." Yoongi said to the kid, "Come on, Jungkook." Jungkook nodded and followed to the room. "See you later guys!" Woosung said and looked back at Mina, who was blushing.

Yoongi and Jungkook went back to the room, and Yoongi was laying down on his bed while Jungkook was siting down on his bed.

"What do you think their talking about hyung?" Jungkook asking Yoongi, "She's going to confess to him." Yoongi said.

"Cotes?" Jungkook didn't know the word, Yoongi sighs. "No, you dork con-fess." Yoongi helped Jungkook to say it. "Ohh, con-fess, okay! What does it mean hyung?" Jungkook wanting to know.

Yoongi sighs, and sat up of his bed to explain what it means. "Confess means to tell someone the truth, it can be about love or lies that a person wants to finally say." Jungkook was listening to Yoongi.

"There's also confession, I guess it means you finally said it?" Yoongi said to Jungkook. "Soooo, is Mina noona going to tell the lies she said to Woosung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, she's going to tell her love for Woosung." Yoongi replied, "How would you know?" Jungkook being more curious.

"Well she wanted to be alone, I guess." Yoongi said, "oohhhh, thanks for telling me hyung!" Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth. "No problem." Yoongi said.

Jungkook then stand up, "Hyung can you stand up for a second." Jungkook asked, "fineeeeee!" Yoongi stand up, once Yoongi stands up, Jungkook then hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi got shocked by his action. "Let go you dork." Yoongi started to blush, "our friends are here." Yoongi said, Jungkook then let go, "I'm sorry hyung."

"It's okay, kookie." Yoongi said while patting Jungkook's head because his shorter than Yoongi. Jungkook was kinda happy that Yoongi called him Kookie.

"Now let me lay down." Yoongi said, Jungkook laughed, "okay hyung. I'll play with our roommates for awhile." Jungkook replied, Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook then went to his roommates started playing with them, and Yoongi was just watching him. While he was watching Woosung finally went inside the room, Jungkook said hi and Woosung waved at him.

Woosung then sat on Yoongi's bed to talk to him. "So what happened?" Yoongi asked, "What do you mean hyung?" Woosung asked, "I mean with Mina that kid." Yoongi said.

"Oh, yeah. So she confessed about her love to me, and that she has been liking me for a long time, but just didn't have the courage to confess to me." Woosung said.

"But before I was about to say something. Miss Seohyun was their and told us to go back to our rooms, or else. So yeah we went back to our rooms." Woosung said.

"I don't know, what to say to her, I don't want to make her cry." Woosung said being worried, "you have to tell the truth Woosung, if you like her then say yes I guess?" Yoongi said.

"You're right." Woosung replied, "I'll tell her tomorrow." Woosung said. "Okay kids lights out!" One of the staff said. Everyone went to their beds and slept for the night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N 🤓

안녕하세요!!!

There's a new character named Mina, she is inspired by a member of the girl group TWICE.

That means she will be added in the sub-character in prologue.

I'm also starting to learn Korean for fun!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter I gave you since I don't have WiFi.

감사합니다!!!

I PURPLE YOU 💜