𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"Hyung let's go back to the room and say bye to Beomsuk" Woosung said while running to the room "okay just don't run to fast" Yoongi saying in a lazy tone, Woosung stop "you're just slow" and then put his tongue out "I hate you so much " both kids running and having some fun until they reached their room.

*at their room*

All of their roommates were surrounding Beomsuk who was packing his things to go to his new life and family. Some kids were crying because they didn't want him to leave, Yoongi too was about to cry and Woosung calming him down "it's always going to be like this, at least now he can start a new path and have a happy family." Said Miss Seohyun at the back of the kids, Woosung and Yoongi got surprised but then calm down "that's true Miss Seohyun, he will definitely have a new happy family." Yoongi said actually being happy for him, minutes later Beomsuk was done packing and walked to the door, all the kids were saying bye to him. He noticed Yoongi beside the door, and smiled "Yoongi take care, you too Woosung take care" "we will" Said Woosung with a smile "You see soon" Yoongi said in a sad tone. "See you soon." After Beomsuk said bye to Miss Seohyun and hug her, went to the front door to meet his new family, hold their hands and looked back at all of his friends and roommates "bye guys!!!" He said "BYE BEOMSUK BE SAFE!!!" All of the orphans who were living in the house. Yoongi saw him turn back and the staff opened the door for them and the sun was shining so bright at them, and finally they walked forward and left. "Bye Beomsuk be safe" Yoongi said whispering to himself. And so all kids went back to their room and go back to play. Yoongi was still looking at the door and Woosung saw and petted him since Yoongi is very short for his age and Woosung is taller than him. "Hyung let's go and play some board games." Woosung said with a smile "sure" Yoongi said with a smile.

-time skip to the next day-
All kids are in the dining room talking and having so fun and also waiting to meet their new friend. Yoongi was kinda scared because the kid might bully him like some of the kids do in the orphanage. But he was also excited he can make a new friend. "Kids as you all know we will be have a new kid, so please treat him with respect and kindness, understood?" Said Miss Seohyun "yes Miss" said all the kids "okay then, here is your new friend Jeon Jungkook." A boy then suddenly walked to Miss Seohyun and Yoongi can't stop looking at him because his so cute "awwwwww" everyone said because his so cute. "Jungkook do you want to say something" Jungkook nods "h-hi my na-name is Jung-kook I'm-m 6 ye-ars old a-and you c-can call me kookie, that's wh-hat m-m-my p-a-parents called me" Jungkook starts to cry "oh dear, it's okay dear you will be fine here, okay kids that's it for today go back to your rooms."Miss Seohyun said while she was calming kookie down and the kids also went back to their room but when Yoongi saw the boy cried Yoongi's heart was shattered he doesn't know why but he just stopped thinking about it and left with Woosung by his side.

——————————————————————————
Hey guys hope you enjoyed it have a good day
I 💜 You